I Will Give You $50,000 + a VIP Trip to NYC + I’ll Be Your Mentor For Life

I’m not much known for just dipping my toe in the water. And this is no exception.

“It’s gotta be real money and real access” I said.
“How about $50,000 cash, plus a trip to NYC to receive your mentorship and spend some quality time with you.”
“Um. DEAL.”

An that’s how it went down on the phone with my friends at Shopify, the powerful e-commerce website solution that allows you to sell online by providing everything you need to create an online store. In short I will be giving one winner — one of YOU — a check for $50,000 and a promise to be a mentor for life if you start an online business using Shopify and earn more money than anyone else in the Art & Photography category. I’m not getting a cent from this. This is all about firing up our community of creatives and helping make shit happen. So join me by entering.

Even more news? Since this is a diverse readership, let’s say instead of Art & Photography you prefer Music, Electronics & Gadgets, Jewelry & Crafts, Health & Beauty, Food & Beverage, Fashion & Apparel, Sports & Recreation, or…hell…anything else! Then you’re in luck because the competition extends to you too. But if you win one of these other categories you will be assigned another mentor… How bout billionaire Mark Cuban? Or Tim Ferriss? It’s THAT good. In fact here’s the complete list of my peers with whom I’m working on this project for you to choose from:

_Lil Jon (hip hop legend)
_Tim Ferris (4 hour everything)
_Tina Eisenberg (aka swissmiss)
_Selita Ebanks (model & health star)
_Gary Vaynerchuk (wine & food guru)
_Damond John (founder of FUBU – star of shark tank)
_Mark Cuban (billionaire entrepreneur/owner of Dallas Mavericks
_Arianna Huffington (media maven)
_and yours truly

chase jarvis mentor build a business shopify

Never before in history have creativity & business come together in such an obvious, simple and radiant fashion. Like Gary V says in the above video, “This is the most practical time in the history of time to be an entrepreneur. If you even have 1% of a thought about doing it [starting a business], do it.”

YOU’RE SAYING RIGHT ABOUT NOW…

SO HOW DO I WIN? The short version is that you if you start a business with Shopify and have the most sales in your category over a particular window between NOW and MAY 2014, then you win. The longer, more detailed version of all that is here on the Shopfiy site. There is plenty of time to kick ass and sell your heart out, but the time to start is now.

AND WHAT DO I WIN AGAIN?

You win a check for $50,000 USD. Shopify will fly you to NYC to join me & the other mentors and winners (that’ll be a nice gathering), and then I will be your business mentor for life. (Or if you’re in another category, you’ll get mentorship from THAT categories mentor).

Boom.

Again, YOU have the tools and vision to win this sucker, it’s all about focusing on your passion, using your business skills, and making shit happen. I’m doing this purely out of love and a desire to see creative businesses thrive. I’d appreciate your helping me spread the word by linking, pointing, RT’ing FB’ing whatever you can to contribute to this cool contest. I’ll be doing lots of talking about this over the next several months, so get used to it. This might just be your big chance. All the details can be found here.

Pimms is Cap Jaluca’s award winning restaurant and
holds its weight in ambiance and outstanding cuisine
amongst the finest in the Caribbean. A good majority move down from
the cold up north to our beautiful, white sandy beaches. The number of expected wedding guests must
also be kept in mind including the proportion between relatives and friends.

Ensure that your resume makes it easy for the readers to identify your capabilities
and feel your enthusiasm to be a part of their workforce.
Ignoring some of these rules will just make you look
like a jerk and possibly leave you humiliated. A form of the herb licorice, called deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), was explored
for canker sores in a small study.

Buster says:

Pimms is Cap Jaluca’s award winning restaurant and holds its weight in ambiance and outstanding cuisine
amongst the finest in the Caribbean. The temple shines with infinite reflections from hundreds of
crystallized glass pieces. A form of the herb licorice, called deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), was explored
for canker sores in a small study.

I candy crush saga cheats was always fascinated you? Frozen BubbleLike Frozen Bubble is based on the current level.
Along with this one. Probably the most popular mobile games.

Pimms is Cap Jaluca’s award winning restaurant and holds its weight in ambiance
and outstanding cuisine amongst the finest in the Caribbean. There are many different ways to enjoy the wonder of a Disney holiday.

Here, the Caves hotel multiplies your joy with amazing views.

They are considering a ban on these compounds due to
concerns that the paralysis could become permanent.
5) Another thing to look into is whether the cover charge will include housekeeping services.
Of course, the traditional winter recipes work well too and the advantage
for me of having a large slow cooker for our
small family is that I can double the quantities
and make two meals, one of which I can freeze for
another day.

If your family enjoys camping, you can even extend your visit over a weekend and set up
tents along the way. When choosing furniture, you’ll be deciding on many different types of chairs to put into your home.
Just like having dolphin velour beach towel which is eye-catching to one and all due to the uniqueness it brings.

Richard McArthur Reid Realty

Just the other day, I went home for lunch to take my dog
out for a little walk, and I met a very nice man who was driving around checking out the area where I
live. The temple shines with infinite reflections from hundreds of crystallized glass pieces.

A form of the herb licorice, called deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), was explored for canker sores in a small
study.

Tabitha says:

My dream retirement is living on a 45ft center cockpit Hunter sailboat with my man and dog sailing the inter coastal waterways, the Caribbean, and any port I choose.

Lemuel says:

This procedure involves the burning of the top layer of skin to promote new collagen production. When choosing furniture,
you’ll be deciding on many different types of chairs to put into your home.

If you own a centrifugal juicer and are annoyed by the foaming and the clogging switch to a masticating juicer.

Ervin says:

I’d personally favor Google. Both FB and Google would benefit from it, but we would probably benefit more from Google taking it over. In the case of Google+ it is just a matter of time. Facebook was lucky it didn’t truly have to compete with something as “good” as facebook, the competition was just lacking a lot of features plus a global approach.Google+ is superior to Facebook, nonetheless it has a bigger challenge to receive popular.Just check out VHS and Betamax. Betamax was better but lost due to bad marketing/licensing.Danny recently posted..Black & Decker NPP2018 18-Volt Cordless Electric Pole Chain Saw

Inside your private Caribbean beach villa, you can kick up your
heels and relax in the plush surroundings.
Apart from sunbathing on the glorious sandy beach, this little village offers the tourist much
more. As its name implies, the boat itself, created by an act of Congress
in 1916, is the country’s only full-fledged floating post office with the power to cancel mail.

Over 90% of the US population owns a cell phone compared toonly 30% who own a
smart phone. Not alll units have the capacity to view websites in the
same quality and manner as with your dedsired browser, and forching viewers to
do so can lead tto unacceptable browsing experiences.
Seattle Sun Tan started the next promotion, advertising
the launch of their SMS campaign to over 80,000 customers from thei database.

It operated two daily round trip excursions, except on Sundays, on the 65-mile run from the
Weirs at 08:00 and 13:00, calling at Bear Island, Center Harbor, Wolfeboro, and Alton Bay.

There are many different ways to enjoy the wonder of a
Disney holiday. A form of the herb licorice,
study.

Margarito says:

people today a detailed understanding of what they will receive when they click through.For ExampleYou may generate higher traffic with a digital advertisement that reads “Everything $1.99, Click Here”. Because people

Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that
I acquire actually loved account your weblog posts.
Any way I’ll be subscribing for your feeds and even I success you
access constantly fast.

whoah this blog is great i really like reading your posts.
Keep up the great work! You realize, a lot of persons are searching around for this information, you could help them
greatly.

Amazing! Its actually amazing paragraph, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from
this article.

Hi there, every time i used to check webpage posts here early in the morning, because i love to learn more and more.

If you wish for to get a good deal from this piece of writing then you have to
apply these techniques to your won web site.

Adam says:

Due to their relationship with their customers, it is also easier for them to convince a customer to buy from them than from you who are just a beginner (or rather a total stranger).
When first starting out, try to give people the best
deal on the site or close to it. Rob was only too happy to share this information with his
older surf bum of a brother as he has with a select few that have had the chance to see his
Blogging to the Bank series of ebooks.

Musikc caan be an extraordinarily outstanding aid when youre exercising and several people have attested to this;
it will keep you motivated and will surely provide a steady rhytbm for you.
To add another sick twist, swing the dumbbells
to overhhead with each rep. Gyms and recreational fitness centers have gained a lot of popularity over the
last twenty years.

And of course, with the right keysords with Google Sniper is
the key to high rankings in search engines. No product is 100% perfect as well as
Google Sniper also has its weaknesses. If I desired to determine wellbeing-related strategies I may perhaps nicely require a
surgeon on your instructor, nnot an attorney.

Louvenia says:

My paetner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I might
as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

Quality content is the key to attract the people to go to see the site,
that’s what this site is providing.

The next type of juicer is called a masticating juicer because it
extracts juice using a repetitive pressing movements.
My intention with this article is to make you recognize a good wheatgrass juicer when you see one.
You might think that taking the time to juice your own fruit is time
consuming and wasteful.

blogspot.ro says:

You probably need a refresher for the useful tips every online business owner should know about.
She invites that you visit her site where she’s going to share a
proven approach to start an business online. I have witnessed my share of scams, and have actually done a fantastic
job avoiding being taken for any sucker and I’m here to inform you,
Ameriplan isn’t a scam.

Dorthy says:

Generally I don’t learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so!
Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite
nice post.

Tobias says:

Heya,

I have already started!

Can’t wait to meet you. Enjoy’d the videos you did with Kai from Digitalrev!

Damaris says:

Remarkable things here. I’m very happy to peer your article.
Thank you a lot and I’m taking a look ahead to contact you.
Will you kindly drop me a mail?

I organize corporate events. Someone has shared a link of Events Master on twitter. I am glad that I signed up for Events Master. It is helping me in planning and managing my events business.
At first I did not take it seriously and later I decided to give a try. I am satisfied to exhibit that I have an incredibly excellent feeling that I discovered exactly what I needed. With Events Master, I can
plan events and manage expenses;
make an event website and a flyer in no time;
manage attendees;
manage exhibitors and plan for exhibit rentals etc.

It has many more features. Entire process is very seamless and very organized. Simple pricing for Silver, Gold and platinum accounts. No hidden cost.

I am so happy that I did not had to go online many places for managing events. I highly recommend Events Master for your business. Visit http://www.eventsmaster.ca and see yourself.

Alex Casero says:

What about Bogotá, Colombia? May I participate?

Oluwarotimi Babatunde says:

Love it.

Just one question.. Any geographical restrictions?

Johanne Lila Larsen says:

I can enter from Denmark, right? RIGHT???? Ha, doing it anyway, why not try and make shit happen!

Leitman says:

im missing the point to be mentor of winner .. someone who win this competition probably doesnt need any mentor because his business is right and there isnt much to improve. 50k dollar check is fine, but mentor ? … im realy missing the idea … better to pick one of worst to be mentor and the best to pay 50k

Jermayn says:

Wow! So much fear and doubt! I’m of to read the T&S if the UK can enter? That buzz alone will push me forwards & further! Good luck guys…

Tony says:

Ya right… It just takes a website to create a business??

I mean come on, Half the people that won this before hand or ever started a business had to have thousand of dollars to invest in the first place… May it be gear, product or money to create a prototype

And who really cares about 50k if your pulling hundreds of thousand to a million in net profit?

I mean, I would drop everything to have the chance to learn from you Chase…But how does photography lump into this, I mean you can sell your services, and maybe some prints along the way, But what else??

How do you pull in enough money to win this thing unless you have a large studio filled back to back with shoots?

If I’m missing something, Honestly please let me know….

Tony says:

I’m an extremely creative business savvy man, I have two ideas alone for a photography business that could make millions to 10s of millions a year if done right..

Ideas for creative software and website that would pull in obscene amounts of profit, and Inventions that could change the world, and one that could change the way photographers use light… But it takes 10’s of thousands of dollars just to even get them off the ground… I don’t have capital to achieve it, which sickens me!!
If anyone has an Idea how to go about it another way….Please enlighten me!!

Janie says:

great opportunity!

Melissa Lile says:

To actually be mentored by Chase Jarvis? Dream come true! I have so much to learn.

This is an amazing opportunity! More than the money, it’s the opportunity to have leaders like you in the industry that pumps me up and gets me excited for something like this!!

April K says:

Chase, When I win this will you still be my mentor even if I don’t open a store in the “art & photography” category?

Mentor Me, I would love the opportunity to deal with you for life. For empowerment purposes, really…Win, Win…I show why I’m the Great and hopefully you can show me how to pack all my skush in lifesize luggage and burn it? Burn it until the ashes of ashes dissolve. More then ready…You ready me?

Marius says:

I love the idea! But it will be hard to sell commercial photography online..

faisal says:

Wow, this is unbelievably good to turn down.

What if I need the mentorship so I can actually stand a chance at this contest…? :-)

Vern Horst says:

Ok, I took the bait. I have been talking about having a photography business for so many years now. Life never seems to let me do it, so I am doing it anyway.

Trent Jones says:

This looks great! I’d love to have the opportunity!

JC Ruiz says:

Sounds like a great deal. Make money and get the chance to have Chase as your mentor for life. No downside to that at all!

Davor Pavlic says:

Well, let me just say thank you without even trying to win any of this.
I am not a US resident and probably could not be eligible for something like this, even if I would love to have a chance to implement some thing I have picked up on creative live.