20131009 cjLIVE Marc Ecko Home Page Graphic

UPDATE: The LIVE broadcast is TODAY October 9 – 11am SEA time (2pm NYC -19:00 London) – mark your schedules and flip your dial to http://www.chasejarvis.com/live. My guest — the legendary Marc Ecko — will give you the most important tool kit that an artist can know outside one’s craft —> how to sell yourself without selling out.

Let’s face it… it’s a complete myth that your work will just “be discovered” and that your personal brand just “happens.” These are topics that simply cannot be reduced to sound bites and can’t be left to happenstance. We’ll go a full 90 minutes and uncover the core principles of Marc’s 20-year-long rocket ship of a career.

Why Marc? He is THE Marc Ecko — the hugely successful graffiti artist-turned-entrepreneur whose Ecko Unltd and Complex Magazine brand platforms (which started in his parents’ garage) are now worth more than a BILLION dollars. The same Marc Ecko who conceived, shot + starred in the controversial “Still Free” video that made its interweb rounds back in ’06 and featured a hooded Ecko sneaking across a guarded runway to tag the above words on AirForce One (it was actually a replica). But – again – Marc isn’t coming on #cjLIVE to tell stories about tagging antics – he’s coming to help you and me understand personal authenticity, personal brand and how to apply them in your life and career. We’ll also get an insider’s look into his new book, “Unlabel: Selling You Without Selling Out.”

WHO: You, Me, Artist/Entrepreneur Marc Ecko + a worldwide gathering of creative people
WHAT: Interview, discussion + a worldwide Q&A
WHEN: Wednesday, Oct 9, 11:00am Seattle time (2pm NYC time or 19:00 London)
WHERE: Tune into www.chasejarvis.com/live. It’s free — anyone can watch and we’ll be taking YOUR questions via Twitter, hashtag #cjLIVE

chasejarvis_markecko

HELP US PIMP THE SHOW AND WIN STUFF.

We’re giving away two prizes before the show:

1) signed copies of Marc’s new book and
2) $200 free @creativeLIVE course credits

To enter, just help us promote the show starting RIGHT NOW.

Send out a creative tweet OR Facebook post (pointing back to my Fbook page so we can find it) promoting the show and be sure to INCLUDE #cjLIVE + @marcecko + the short url to THIS blog post.

We’ll select a few of the best ones at the beginning of the show, give you a shout-out, and one of these great prizes.

DURING THE SHOW.  THIS IS BIG!!!  You’ll have to tune in to find out more. But I can say we’re giving away

@BorrowLenses discounts

AND…wait for it… the NEW GoPro Hero3+ (estimated retail value of $399.99)

JOIN US IN THE STUDIO.
Want to be part of the live studio audience? We’ll invite the first 20 people who send an email to production@chasejarvis.com to join us +1 guest. You’ll receive a confirmation email with attendance details if you’re 1 of the first 20.

Peep the Unlabel book promo here:

How to enter here.  Official Contest Rules here.

15 Responses to How to Sell Yourself Without Selling Out [Legendary Marc Ecko TODAY on chasejarvisLIVE, Oct 9]

1. Chris Raz October 3, 2013 at 11:37 pm #

Did I make it in time :-)

• Chase October 7, 2013 at 11:56 am #

If you made it in time you will receive an email inthe next 24 hours to attend.

if you didn’t get the nod, then feel free to post some questions and I’ll ask Marc on camera for some answers!!

Thx for tuning in and staying engaged.

2. faisal October 4, 2013 at 6:32 am #

So big yet humble.

• Chase October 7, 2013 at 11:57 am #

indeed. Marc is a legend – classic story of struggle and overcoming and all the while remaining a humble badass. can’t wait for the show.

3. Pedro October 8, 2013 at 4:52 pm #

Hi need to watch this one :) i’m still chasing my way out of the ordinary life…

Cheers from Portugal

ps – Chase continue your fantastic project to elping us…

4. melinda October 9, 2013 at 12:33 pm #

great show! i’m glad that i was able to catch the livestream. have a journal full of important quotes! thanks!

5. Evelin Bender September 21, 2014 at 7:35 am #

Hello there Stephen Elliot. I just got a letter dated 1/19/12 from Lorelie Lee in an envelope from you. I’ve no idea whatsoever how I got on your list. But I’ll write Lorelie again (a real letter, even), because it was pretty fucking brave of her to write that.

6. Hassie Rockhill October 2, 2014 at 9:59 am #

When I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment. There has to be an easy method you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!

7. Hotton@outlook.com October 10, 2014 at 4:27 am #

This website is actually only magnificent, the relevant information is actually upgraded and also clear. I am going to certainly explore this internet site once more. I’m sorry if my English really isn’t sufficient, i am actually a Spanish language speaker, sorry pertaining to that. Stay up to date with the good work:-RRB-.

8. Realtor in Hinsdale October 13, 2014 at 10:43 am #

Terrific post. I was checking continually this blog and I’m impressed! Pretty useful info specially the last aspect I care for such info quite a bit. I was seeking this unique information for a quite extended time. Thank you and superior luck.

9. daftar harga hp October 24, 2014 at 5:42 am #

I have been reading out a few of your posts and it’s pretty nice stuff. I will surely bookmark your site.

10. toko sepatu wanita October 27, 2014 at 3:28 pm #

when turning visit our web deign yes, we would love if you want to be friends with us.

11. furniture online singapore October 30, 2014 at 3:59 am #

Keep websiteing stuff like this I actually am fond of it

12. conscendo November 24, 2014 at 6:13 pm #

Have you considered including a few social bookmarking links to these blogs. At the very least for facebook.