When the Nikon Df arrived on the scene a couple months back, I tried to temper the hype (my own included) with a good dose of high expectations. Yes, it looked bad ass. Yes, it housed the same sensor as the D4. Yes, the optical viewfinder has 100% field of view.

But as a compact camera fiend and someone whose owned probably 50 cameras or more, I’m no pushover. So when Adorama shipped the Df to my door, I filmed the unboxing in old school 2006 internet style and wasted no time taking a test run (sparse couple images below).

To determine if the Df hit all the marks, let’s take a look back at those point by point…

From my original notes on appearance when the camera launched…. 1. Ergonomics. Roughly… “I like how all the dials/controls for shutter speed, exposure compensation, and ISO give you the option of being really hands on with setting your exposure. Shooting this way really increases my connection with what you’re creating with the camera. The Nikon DF looks like it’ll do a nice job of recreating (or perhaps simulating) that experience of “making” pictures like the cameras of old… That feel helps me be connecting to the art just a little bit more–i.e. slowing down a tad– than some of my other tools in my shed.”

ACTUAL THOUGHTS on ergonomics having shot with this thing. I’m NOT happy with ergonomics. The dials are pretty cool and give you the retro feel, but they’re in goofy places and hard-ish to reach. The aperature dial on the FACE of the body at your right finger is bizarre. The shutter sound is nice. The grip depth is in no man’s land…not flat enough to feel retro and not deep enough to hold it like a “new”camera. Feels “plastic-y”. Which is easy to see why… because the shell of the camera is entirely largely out of styled plastic. The lens? Plastic.

Now my notes on The size. The size was a huge surprise – as you can see from the video. WAY bigger than I thought from the original marketing materials. WAY bigger. In truth I feel like the product shots were actually aimed to trick me into thinking this would feel like a little body. It doesn’t. Yes, it’s smaller than a D4 or pro body – but bigger than I want for lots of circumstances…similar to a D7000 of D600 or any pro-sumer higher end body. When I’m on a pro gig I use/need the pro body to lean on, bang around, pound nails and otherwise be tough and sturdy. But in this class of camera, I really prefer the portability. So what gives here? I dunno. They made up a nice advertising story about “back to basics” with a “real camera” but they among other things, it’s really just styled like an old camera. Also, rumor has it they couldn’t keep the guts cool enough to shoot video because mechanically that stuff takes up space. That’s probably why it doesn’t shoot video – not based on any “purity”. Jury is out. I like the purity angle, but it’s 2014…

I guess my reaction above says it all. There are good surprises and there are bad surprises. I think we know where that shoe dropped re: size.

3. The sensor. This is this cameras very best feature, bar none. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sensor. It has the same 16.2-megapixel sensor as Nikon’s pro-focused D4, which is the best still sensor of all time IMHO. You can basically shoot this thing in the dark – can it focus in the dark? Not all that well it turns out. But I still love that they packed that sensor in this body. The images are buttery but not overly so like Canon 5d sensors.

MY ORIGINAL NOTES ON….4. Focus. It better be decent. Nikons have historically kicked everyones ass in this department. This better not be a let down. I hope the focus is fast and accurate. (Speaking of fast…we know it’s not fast in frames per second department. 5 ‘n’ change. Not bad. But not fast. Who cares really – that’s not what this camera is for.) We really do want the focus to be fast, however, if it’s to stand out from it’s peers. BTW, how is the manual focus mode? It better kick ass. I’m curious to see if there are any features to assist with this. There’s a lot of marketing around this camera pimping its ability to use all the old non-AI lenses, but the cameras from that time had focusing screens built for manual focus. Without tools like focus peaking, a split image screen, or a microprism screen, shooting with manual focus lenses might just be a pain in the ass. Let’s hope they get it right.

ACTUAL THOUGHTS on FOCUS having shot with this thing. It didn’t measure up. It wasn’t fast. It was pretty accurate, but it wasn’t fast and accurate, which is what I really wanted. I’m sure that Nikon would respond…”but it has the same x and y as the z so it will do …blah”. It’s a great sensor, but the focus isn’t as fast as other cameras in the compact/mirrorless class. Which is sort of a travesty if you love Nikon still cameras given that that is a huge advantage for Nikon in nearly every other case.

MY ORIGINAL notes on this… 5. Pro shit. I’m excited to see how “professional” the camera can be. Can I pound nails with this thing? Is it heavy and durable? We use a ton of different cameras for video, but the D4 is my go-to camera for EVERY SINGLE commercial photo shoot we do. Could the DF could come along on our shoots as a good BTS rig? Even in our BTS stuff we expect pro quality That would be nice if this delivered. I will always have a couple D4 backups, but for the solo photographer, the DF could potentially save pro photographers some weight and coin if (and only if) it can produce professional results in a pinch.

I can’t tell if it has an alloy metal chassis, but its exterior is plastic-y. That isn’t pro. This isn’t a pro backup camera. The images look really nice, a great sensor but it falls short in other categories.

OVERALL
This is a good camera. Actually it’s a great camera. It will make nice pictures. It’s just not the camera I thought I was gonna get. If you LOVE Nikon you should buy this body. You will not be disappointed if you take what I’ve said here with a grain of salt. I know they are selling like hotcakes so the world really likes this camera. I’m just a tad hard on it. Like I said above, the plus on this baby is the D4 sensor in a much cheaper body. Beautiful dynamic range and looks great in low light. Another plus is that Nikon is at least watching what other manufacturers are doing with their products. The negatives are that they don’t know what their consumers want. Generally speaking we are not posers. This camera’s appearance it trying too hard. And it’s too damn big. But like I said – if you’re a photog who loves Nikon – you might be pleased as punch – so take my words here w a grain of salt.

Bounce on over to Adorama to see the Nikon Df HERE

IMAGES
I did have a short day around our cabin making pizza with my pal Jeff and then taking a quick walk on the beach to grab a few snapshots for this initial post to you guys… I intentionally shot slow moving, simple stuff where I thought this camera could perform. It worked well for that – but I knew the limits. The below are just very very minimally processed jpgs. You can see the magic simplicity with this sensor. It just WORKS. (check out the one image with the white house, the open, dark garage with the lightbulb on, during the day. Crazy subtle. THATS the kind of camera I want in my pocket. Portable.

It also does a nice job with a completely flat scene on the grey beach on a grey day shooting photos of grey stuff. Again, quality sensor. Focus? it was a pain to shoot inside and nail the focus shooting at F2.2 etc. But overall you can tell this camera works. If you can take the gimmicky styling it’ll do you right. If you can’t, then you’ll need a different sword of choice.

ChaseJarvis_NikonDf_0203

ChaseJarvis_NikonDf_0173

ChaseJarvis_NikonDf_0220

Nikon Df camera in silver

Nikon Df camera from rear

Nikon Df camera side view

Bounce on over to Adorama to see the Nikon Df details HERE

109 Responses to Nikon Df Unboxing Video + Test Images + First Impressions While Actually Shooting Photos [gasp!]

1. James January 21, 2014 at 8:47 am #

” Actually it’s a great camera. It will make nice pictures. ” – that’s a pretty low bar these days. You probably should have dropped the other shoe. I was going to buy the Df; I learned on an F. Held the actual thing – wanted to love it – skipped it. Too damn big and and too damn plastic.

For what it is worth this is why I appreciate having a local camera store still. I get to go look and play before I buy.

• RG January 21, 2014 at 11:57 am #

Actually, the DF body has a Magnesium alloy top plate, bottom plate and back plate. Its chassis I read is part magnesium alloy and polycarbonate. The front plate is polycarbonate. In terms of build quality, it is very similar or a little better than the D610, but not quite the build quality of the D800 (full mag alloy body and chassis).
      Stating that the Nikon DF is “entirely/predominantly” plastic is misinformation.

Size wise… to each his own. It’s the smallest and lightest FF DSLR that Nikon makes. I agree it can’t compete with mirrorless in terms of size.

• Chase January 21, 2014 at 3:04 pm #

ok RG – i’ll let you read the specs – but it’s plastic where it shouldn’t be plastic. It feels like plastic in your hand – ie nothing like a pro body should feel. my olympus ep-3 feels waaaaay better in my hand for half the price, flash included, faster focus, more FPS, etc etc.

it feels like plastic and performs like plastic.

• RG January 21, 2014 at 4:51 pm #

Fair enough… Others like the feel of it while others don’t.

2. Al b January 21, 2014 at 8:49 am #

No mention of video at all? Many folks will expect to shoot something of video with it.

• Erik Hecht January 21, 2014 at 9:07 am #

The camera doesn’t shoot video. Wah-waaahhhh….

• johan January 21, 2014 at 9:54 am #

It doesn’t shoot video

3. wac January 21, 2014 at 10:09 am #

Since you don’t love it maybe you should do a giveaway with it. Or just send it my way.

Just saying.

4. David January 21, 2014 at 12:22 pm #

That. Is. a. BIG. Camera.

Wow, really wanted one to travel with but I may as well take my main body and make use of the extra pixels. It almost looks a bit comical, like the guys that strap body kits on their Japanese 2 sweaters to make them look like Ferraris. Shame as I bet the images will rock.

5. Tuana January 21, 2014 at 12:30 pm #

The camera looks much better in the ads.

6. Tony Clark January 21, 2014 at 12:58 pm #

That reminds me of my first camera, a Nikon FM and 50/1.8 that my Father gave me for Christmas. I loved that camera!

• Chase January 21, 2014 at 3:07 pm #

i really wanted it to be the same form factor as that FM. THATs what I wanted it to feel like in my hand….with the D4 sensor. But alas – not the case.

The sensor is still gorgeous. The package… not.

7. adrian January 21, 2014 at 1:18 pm #

The hype was huge, but in my humble opinion this camera is missing some features, and I am not talking about the video mode.

8. j January 21, 2014 at 1:32 pm #

Shot a 2-day theater festival with a rented dF as a second camera alongside D800. Fantastic images. Focus worked fine for me. Weird controls and a bit awkward with a big 80-200 lens mounted. Can’t decide if I want to buy one or not. But I wasn’t sorry to have it for the weekend. Results were awesome.

• Chase January 21, 2014 at 3:08 pm #

indeed. the images that come out of this sucker are really really nice. Gotta jump thru some hoops for it to perform…which may for some and might not for others.

• Anonymous April 5, 2014 at 8:03 am #

But which camera did you prefer?

9. Jon January 21, 2014 at 4:30 pm #

Shame that,

I’m not sure who they honestly were aiming at with this – I understand wanting to offer D4 sensors in more affordable packages (a la D700), but the sort of people who will want a D4 sensor, are generally pretty serious about their photography and not fussed about gimmicks? The people who are more concerned about the aesthetics of the camera, are maybe not so concerned?

Perhaps it would have been better to shrink the D610/D800 into a small form factor F body? Keep the cost lower (not competing with D800) and bring out a successor to the D700?

But hey ho, what do I know! :)

Cheers for the opinions Chase, those shots at the beach are stunning.

10. Kris Singleton January 21, 2014 at 4:42 pm #

Well that’s good!

I’ve lost my envy and can move onto to something else now :)

It looks too big for what I might have wanted, and I already have a D4 to look tough with!

Kris

11. Tor January 21, 2014 at 4:49 pm #

Hello, It seems like you manage to misunderstand what this camera is. I still use an FM2 and 500CM for the simple reason that I can’t work well if I don’t have real exposure control. Luckily we finally have some choice, so I can finally start working with a digital camera. I know there are plenty of photographers like me in my field (fine art photography). I really don’t care whether it looks like it came from the future or the 80′s (the people who go on about “looks” don’t get that design is not about looks). I have only handled the Df for half an hour in a store and I was also surprised at the light weight. Not dense like an FM. The thing is, if they made it out of brass it would be too heavy considering the size. I think I will get used to the light weight and, after a week, actually be grateful it isn’t heavier. You write that it feels all plastic which surprises me as it has the nicest feeling shutter release of all Nikon bodies by far. Really outstanding metal shutter release and great shutter sound. The surface feels the same or better than any other Nikon DSLR – only lighter. I agree they should have made it smaller by removing the autofocus. A totally unnecessary function considering the concept. The FM3a or a Leica doesn’t need it – the Df doesn’t need it.

Probably one of the main concerns for the customer of this sort of camera is how it works with manual lenses, specifically ais Nikkors, yet you don’t take off the ridiculous kit lens. You also avoid writing how the perceived quality of the body is lowered when held together with the cheap and plastic 1,8G. An observation a ten year old would be able to make. If I put the 50 1,8D on my FM2 it significantly cheapens the feel of the camera. In the store I put an ais Nikkor on the Df and the camera felt really good and not plasticky at all.

Because you only test it with the POS kit lens you use it just like you would a D800 – with control wheels. Well what’s the point then? Why test it at all? Also, you wrote yourself that an important point with this camera is how it is to manually focus, yet you don’t stick a manual lens on and you don’t test it?

When you write that you have to “LOVE” Nikon to enjoy this camera you are just pulling off a really cheap and manipulative semantic trick designed to please those who prefer conventional DSLR’s and unconsciously feel threatened by this different camera. And that speaks loads about your integrity, or rather, the lack of it.

Too anyone honestly interested in this camera – look elsewhere, because Chase Jarvis is not interested in writing or thinking about the camera, he is interested in stroking a certain group of people the right way. Good critique is valuable, sadly this “review” is either of two things: ignorant and incompetent or manipulative and cynical. Opportunistic populist drivel! Yuck!

• Ben January 21, 2014 at 5:50 pm #

Yeah look — I reckon a review from the gut is worth 10 from the head.
      I have a problem with your attitude to kit lenses. Why should we simply acknowledge that manufacturers make “POS” kit lenses. The kit elms with my Olympus OM-D is utterly bombproof. It feels so good to work with.
      If a camera doesn’t feel great and rock solid out of the box, not after you’ve pimped it with extra gear, I think it’s missed its mark.

• Martin L January 22, 2014 at 11:04 am #

Speaking of drivel…I’ve just read 5 paragraphs of it; it’s time that I regret, I want it back.

• Harry January 22, 2014 at 11:39 am #

Wow, you really took a shot at his integrity just for sharing his opinion? I think that speaks more to your integrity, or rather, the lack of it. It seems to me like chase is just sharing his opinion on this camera based on the things that matter to him and the things he needs as a professional. Obviously people will look at things differently based on their needs, some may love it, others may hate it. Citing how you think this camera is great while insulting the man for expressing what he thinks just makes you sound pompous. If you don’t like what he has to say, do your own unboxing video and express your opinion.

• Tor January 22, 2014 at 6:13 pm #

Alright, so today I got home to a good internet connection and could actually watch the video as well. My previous long, and pissed off, post was based on the article. I still stand by my thoughts but as my temper has cooled I apologise for having an unnecessary hard tone – I should have made an effort to express myself more politely. Sometimes it’s just hard to be firm and polite at the same time you know.

It’s not a matter of “just expressing ones opinion”, that’s exactly what he is not doing in the text and that is why I was angry. In the video, sure, he came across as sincere and honest and I have zero problems with the video. But, the text is manipulative. Either consciously or unconsciously. In my opinion that style of writing – a sort of baiting if you will, is a thing I see more and more on these types of blogs. Read between the lines.

Regarding the kit lens. The 1.8G is a very good lens but it feels like crap and if you test the Df its insanity not to test it with a lens featuring an aperture ring. The whole point of the camera is to bring the opportunity to use real controls instead of wheels and menus. I write in my first post how Chase Jarvis wrote initially about testing the viewfinder, manual lenses, and then when he gets the camera he shoots just as he would a D800! Well what is the point then I ask? Other than that he completely missed the point of the camera and its intended customer.

If at least Nikon would have skipped autofocus, P and S modes we wouldn’t have these silly misunderstandings. Was the release of the F4 this chaotic as well? (considering the Df and F4 have very similar ergonomics and controls)

• Tor January 23, 2014 at 9:54 am #

I have thought about this and I have say that I regret being foulmouthed and attacking Chase Jarvis integrity. I am sorry.
      Even if someone actually does write drivel, it doesn’t mean you should respond by lowering yourself even further. I had a really bad day, one of those days where everything goes wrong, The rather innocent article was just that tiny little drop that makes the glass spill over.

I hope that all of you have a nice day, especially Chase Jarvis.

12. Near Adelaide January 21, 2014 at 9:58 pm #

I was also intrigued by the size question, so went to my local camera store with a Nikkormat FT-3 from the archive.

And took a quick grab of the Df and the FT-3 side-by-side, photo at the URL following.

Maybe of interest,

Mick

13. faisal January 22, 2014 at 6:13 am #

If these images are not processed then its awesome.

14. Chase January 22, 2014 at 6:49 am #

I thought this thing was ugly from the get go. It’s “new nostalgia” and it shows.

15. Greg January 22, 2014 at 9:47 pm #

I really don’t personally care if you like the camera or not but I did want to point out that it is not marketed as a “pro” camera. I really don’t care about brands or what tools people use to create awesome images. Full disclosure I did buy a Df after my carry around x100′s quirks started to make me avoid taking pictures. I went into Glazers planning on buying an X-mount Fuji and expecting to hate the Df. But the cost of buying a whole new set of lenses and realizing that the quirks really didn’t get in the way for me. That may have been due to a decade of self torture with a Ricoh XR-P. Being a fellow Seattleite the high ISO capability was the final reason I went with the camera.

Without dumping the F mount Nikon will most likely never be able to produce a full frame camera that is much smaller than this camera.

The flange focal distance of the F mount is 46.5mm, behind that number you need to fit the filters, sensor, sensor mount, main board and LCD. So any F mount camera will be thicker than your Olympus ep-3. Nikon is much lower depth compared to

I hope comments format well here but here are the stats showing how “thin” the Nikons are behind the focal plane.

Camera mount “flange depth” “body depth” “Film plane to back”
    Df Nikon F mount 46.5 66.5 20
    Sony A7 Sony E-mount 18 48.2 30.2
    X pro 1 Fujifilm X-mount 17.7 42.5 24.8

Does any of this really matter? No, but you seem so disappointed in the size that I wanted to point out that the F mount was probably the limiter on the size.

Thanks and keep those awesome images coming.

16. Bob January 22, 2014 at 9:48 pm #

Folks here are being hard on you. I own a D800 and got the Df as a second body. It’s sort of like the 3 bears. I don’t like the D610 feel at all and I want something better at high ISO. I don’t want another D800; that’s no fun. A D4 looks great, but I wanted something smaller. So here’s the Df in my hands. It’s the smallest FX from Nikon and that’s a fact. The controls? I got used to them and I like using the dials outdoors and the wheels indoors. I love the ISO dial. I tested the AF against my D800 and the truth is that I almost never had an issue getting the Df to lock focus and it felt about as fast with my 70-200 VRII and 85mm 1.8G. Then there’s the quality. This is the first FX camera I’ve had that needs no AF tuning (and I have a nice bunch of lenses). The shutter sounds better. The top switchgear is metal and feels better than the D800. It’s not shaped like a X box controller. I’m over 50 so this handling was refreshing. There are some things I don’t like and the next version will be better, but GOOD LORD the files are stunning. I mean they are better right of the camera than my D800 even at moderately high ISO, which I did not expect. You made a mistake as the thing has a lot of metal, but I noticed my friends silver one does give a “plastic impression” while my black one feels like a metal brick. Weird. After 3 weeks this has become my favorite walk-around camera. Thanks for the review; the Df is not a perfect fit for everyone, but least we can agree that it’s still a very capable machine in the end. Cheers!

• Greg January 22, 2014 at 10:21 pm #

Bob, It is amazing how emotional the responses are to this camera. Now that I think about it the silver one did feel much a lot more plastic like especially compared to the Pen and Fuji cameras.

Chase, I doubt it would change your opinion of the camera, nor do I really care what you like and use to produce your art. That said my office is right down by the JP Patches statue, or within walking distance of your studio. If you want to borrow min to compare and contrast the black one with your “silver” one let me know. It is the least I could do for someone who has been such a positive and encouraging voice for the hobby and industry.

• Bob January 23, 2014 at 3:25 pm #

That’s a generous offer and Chase should take you up on it!
        In the end all of the foibles of any camera have to amount to something significant beyond what reviews and specs show. After 3 weeks? It’s just a great camera. Everything works beautifully and the images are wonderful. Everyone comments on how great it looks and my friends all find it LESS plasticky than the D800, so Chase’ comments seem strange to me…but then he has the silver one!

17. Gianluca January 23, 2014 at 3:17 am #

It’s Nikon (Brit pronunciation) almost all over the World, including Japan (I guess they know how to correctly pronounce it ;-) )

18. Harry V. January 23, 2014 at 2:52 pm #

Well, I guess for me it would have been perfect to get something like the Fuji X-E2 from Nikon. With all this AI-S lenses out their, this would be a no brainer for every Nikon user to buy as a more pocketable option. A nice EVIL-Viewfinder with something like focus peaking or in best case digital split image would have been helpful too. Both would be perfect as a firmware upgrade for Live View of current Nikon DSLRs as well, especially for filming and of course for the good old AI-S lenses which would suit perfect on such a camera. It’s really a shame that still your only MF-Option is guessing or hoping for a static object and magnifying the screen. What’s a shame too, with the DF ….NO movie mode? Come on Nikon their are alway’s occasions where I love to switch to movie mode and capture some impression in moving images! Just the look is not enough for me.

19. Darrell Young January 24, 2014 at 3:36 pm #

The top, back, bottom, and internal support frame of the Nikon Df are made of magnesium alloy (metal). Only the front plate behind the metal lens mount area, is made of tough polycarbonate (plastic). This camera has a somewhat better build quality than the Nikon D610, D600, D7100, and D7000, including better, D800-level weather sealing. It is not “definitely plastic all around” as stated in the video at 3:17 to 3:25.

20. Women Air Jordans March 10, 2014 at 6:50 pm #

SCox said the man arrested wasn’t immediately cooperating with investigators At first she ignored it, figuring it was from rowdy students coming home from a bar Penel Discussion for Social Media and Disasters Christine Thompson, Bob Spieldenner, Greg Licamele and Barb Putney participated in a panel discussion of using social media during major disastersHolmes didn’t seem Kids Air Jordans to have “normal emotional reactions” to things, Oviatt said At least three were killed and more Jordans Air S

21. ebgfotografia March 21, 2014 at 6:41 pm #

I liked the article but would not buy the camera ..

22. http://cheapnikefree.sfpalm.com March 25, 2014 at 4:25 am #

For the Spine and Back AreaLie face up on the floor with the tool somewhere under your back. Slowly discover along your spine, your upper back about your scapulas (shoulder blades), or anywhere else. *The crucial for the use of this tool is once you find a painful, sore area, be gentle with oneself, slow down (or stop), and Breathe! It is the use with the breath, with full relaxing exhales, feeling a wave of relaxation and softening travel by means of the entire body, that the pain you’re obtain

23. ron sullivan March 28, 2014 at 8:11 pm #

Not sure I would buy the camera ! Thanks Chase, great info.

24. http://greenc139.tumblr.com March 31, 2014 at 4:14 am #

Shopping for kid’s shoes is frequently a difficult task for parents simply because kid’s Nike Free 3.0 V5 Womens Red Black well being is actually a priority for all parents and thus choosing the best shoe for their child’s delicate feet is actually a task of fantastic concern. Low cost shoes typically tend to have tough soles which hurt the child’s sensitive toes and also are created of thick leather or rubber material which do not enable air to pass in the shoes thus allowing the growth of bac

25. Fisher-Price April 2, 2014 at 4:58 pm #

They spent FOUR YEARS developing my ultimate dream machine, with a pricetag in the region of $2500, and they make the shell out of PLASTIC!? I would love a small-ish Fx DSLR with manual controls, so much so that I’d be prepared to sell off my (considerable) collection of Nikon gear and switch platform if needed, so when I heard about this camera I got very excited indeed – but please god no NOT A PLASTIC ONE! *facepalm* The cheapo plastic viewfinder cover part on my FM3A makes me sad every time I look at it, but at least the rest of the shell is chromed brass which looks great even after 5+ years of heavy use. I’d hate to think what the Mf will look like after even a couple months on the road :( Have they lost the know-how required for fabricating pressed brass shells? It seems Nikon don’t understand what makes the hearts of a die-hard manual camera geek tick. On the positive side I’ve just saved a pile of cash – I will NOT be buying this toy. Help me Olympus, you’re my only hope.

26. http://tropicald757.tumblr.com April 9, 2014 at 4:58 am #

Art 0954 Chihuahua Boots-These boots feature a pull grain leather upper and little mould natural rubber heel. It also has a biker boot style detailing as well as the Arts trademark 360 welt stitching for style and added style. Using the zip up fasting, it is possible to wear the boot very easily. These boots are designed for comfort. Art 0619 Oteiza boot-It gives fashion, style too as high degree of comfort. The leather upper and tiny mould natural rubber heel makes these boots give a exclusiv

27. Air Jordan 2233 April 28, 2014 at 8:08 pm #

Sentiment, context and geodemographic analysis provides users a far better degree of understanding so a company can respond inside a far more targeted manner. The for this subject was not all negative, actually in many ways, very positive. By understanding this, the possibility to really leverage this situation is big.. The narrow band codec that we used to remains supported under VoLTE, however the Adaptive MultiRate Wideband (AMRWB) codec, or simply HD Voice, is available for LTEtoLTE connecti

28. Veste Gucci May 5, 2014 at 7:25 pm #

dernier 19 Octobre la station de télévision Taizhou a diffusé un “Du Lala” carrière très intéressante. Le jour où j’ai été tourner par inadvertance sur la tv. Un nom est Lynn fille est apparu sur l’écran, les yeux attirés lentement à lui. La jeune fille soit libérale et digne, pas belle,Henan Jianye contre, sexy pas, mais ses remarques, dans les termes d’aujourd’hui, et Acura, et de fleurs, aussi marée, est une bonne chose. c’

29. CheapkduSale.com/ May 11, 2014 at 6:45 pm #

While socialist elites graduated from the Moscow diplomatic school and collected several Harvard/Oxford-level scholarship diplomas, Borisov came out of the fire brigade section of the police academy and later on made a career with his private security business, guarding celebrities like the ex-communist leader Todor Zhivkov and the ex-king Simeon Saxe-Coburg-GothaAgainst this backdrop,LeBron 10 Cork Sale, a dangerous new world of de-globalization may loom on the horizon She asked at one meeting

30. Scarpe christian louboutin May 11, 2014 at 8:15 pm #

However, a few general christian louboutin Scarpe guidelines may help you narrow your choices. christian louboutin Scarpe shop If you already run in a well cushioned shoe, thin socks http://www.ciroristorante.it/foto/-christian louboutin discount with little christian louboutin scarpe italia cushioning may work well. If you tend to like lighter, less cushioned shoes, consider a more padded sock to protect your feet from the repetitive impact they endure over 26 miles. Browse Articles Videos By C

31. Nike KD 6 Elite May 18, 2014 at 10:54 pm #

Kenseth needed to rely on the left-side tires Ratcliff ordered the previous stop. “We were like three- and four-wide going in the corner, This bill is going to pass. Rick Perry vowed that a Republican-backed law derailed by a filibuster and screaming protesters would not be stymied this time. instead of closing tax loopholes for the wealthiest Americans and big corporations, a spokesman for Reid, “It’s not like you’re going to have the momentum or dominate for three periods.” he said. which p

32. Nike KD 6 Elite May 23, 2014 at 6:47 am #

Her ample bosom overflowed from the fastened bra cup and her naked derrière spilled out of the back of the dress,Paul CP3 Shoes, reminding us why we all love the show pony? If you want a sneak preview of the footage it can also be found on the website’Kelly has proven herself to be a fan of high street fashion in the past, opting for a Primark playsuit for an interview on Daybreak,Cheap KD Shoes, and has previously designed a collection of bikinis for New Lookseason appropriateness’ Willi

33. Nike KD 6 Elite May 29, 2014 at 6:27 pm #

The Rock’s championship run would not last long and could end at WrestleMania to whomever his opponent is. With the Royal Rumble arriving quickly in January, fresh from its 3-0 thrashing of European champion Chelsea, Tito Vilanova’s side set a new league record after scoring four goals away from home for the fourth game in a row. at least everyone in the US, can give some indication as to why an extension may be in the offing. the European trade commissioner,Nike LeBron 11,S.Robinho fired AC Mil

34. how much is std testing June 9, 2014 at 2:29 am #

Anyone from any walk of life can be a child molester. This concoction should be applied three
    occasions a day with 1-two drops of diluted oil of oregano.
    The first stage to getting her aroused is understanding her.

35. news August 29, 2014 at 12:37 am #

Your hands is not going to injure if you touch a LED lights bulb which has been turned on for numerous hours already.
    You will even find the usage of these lights in discotheques,
    rave parties etc. Nissan xterra led light bar Moreover,
    this design also lowers the rattling sound that is encountered in case there is heavier light bars.

Thus, you are going to need to spend less in terms of replacement and repairs of LED light bars.

To get towards the top of the first hill the cars
    weren’t pulled by way of a chain.

36. member September 10, 2014 at 10:03 pm #

A moveable pulley is fixed to the object being moved instead of your fixed location. This Whirlpool Cabrio WGD7600XW Gas Dryer features an average
    cost of $880, and it can be purchased anywhere Whirlpool appliances
    can be bought. Menards A variety of techniques are used
    to generate specialized effects while clicking images of food.

Be aware it will take a few cycles before your comforter is very dry.
    This will help you to flexibility to dry literally any kind of fabric without concern yourself with damaging the integrity in the fabric.

37. frankfurt weather September 11, 2014 at 7:29 am #

Hi colleagues, its enormous article on the topic of tutoringand completely
    explained, keep it up all the time.

38. http://xbox-360-games.Bring99.com/ September 22, 2014 at 9:13 am #

This small niche in the industry is a multi billion dollar a year market.
    The games included in the Xbox 360 will definitely have you extremely and very active.

Just insert original disk or load the downloaded ISO image of the game.

39. 202.210.171.228 September 22, 2014 at 7:30 pm #

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right.
    This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much
    time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

40. Nike Free Run Prezzo September 23, 2014 at 4:35 am #

My brother recommended I might like this blog.
    He was entirely right. This post actually made my day.
    You can not consider just how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

41. best condensing boiler September 23, 2014 at 6:00 pm #

Great site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
    I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable
    individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions,
    please let me know. Many thanks!

42. preowned louis vuitton September 26, 2014 at 3:14 am #

But unlike the predecessor, the Split Thump has a softer and less severe style and can also be worn by either sex.But if that doesn’t match your taste, you can check out the Oakley Radar Path.However, I suggest that you do a search online to find the exact pair you are looking for and to compare prices from several different shops.
    preowned louis vuitton http://www.mazdaseminuevosguadalajara.com/js/preowned-louis-vuitton/

43. wooden outdoor sheds September 27, 2014 at 6:02 am #

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay.
    I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new
    updates.

44. Gopro Hero 4 Full September 27, 2014 at 12:03 pm #

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo
    News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

45. Margene September 28, 2014 at 12:56 pm #

You madxe some good points there. I looked on the web for more information about the issue aand
    found most people will go along with your views on this website.

46. barbers in san diego September 29, 2014 at 12:56 pm #

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this
    website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now ;

47. clash of lords 2 cheats ios September 30, 2014 at 2:17 pm #

Hello to every one, the contents present at this website are really
    amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

48. mallu videos September 30, 2014 at 7:52 pm #

Free-you Attractive hot aunty on A gallery Mallu Chennai Aunt
    me Com.

49. ราคาบอลวันนี้ October 2, 2014 at 6:54 am #

Hurrah! In the end I got a website from where I know how to really get valuable information concerning my study and knowledge.

50. solusikamu October 2, 2014 at 2:17 pm #

Good day very nice site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful ..
    I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
    I am happy to find a lot of helpful information right here in the publish, we’d like work out extra strategies
    in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . .

51. Ultimapagina.Altervista.Org October 7, 2014 at 5:05 pm #

Wow, incredible weblog structure! How lengthy have you been blogging for?
    you make running a blog look easy. The total glance of your web site is excellent, let alone the
    content material!

52. cam2cam sexchat October 8, 2014 at 3:18 am #

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who has been doing a little homework on this.
    And he actually ordered me lunch because I stumbled upon it for him…

lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this
    subject here on your blog.

53. Juan October 8, 2014 at 10:35 pm #

Quality articles or reviews is the key to attract the people to go to see the site, that’s what this website
    is providing.

54. Novella October 9, 2014 at 8:49 am #

Hi there to all, as I am in fact eager of reading this web
    site’s post to be updated daily. It consists of good material.

55. Alberta October 9, 2014 at 12:40 pm #

Νu när du vet lite mer omm vad еn orgy är är deet
    kanske dags för dig att prova, Ԁu med. När båԁɑ vet vad ni vill ɦa är
    det ingen іdé att vänta, träffas direkt, pata om vad det är ni föredrar när deet kommer till sex,
    vvad ni har för sexfantasier och hemliga önskan och sätt
    igång med hett och helt villkorslöst sex hemmka eller på någon offentlig plats.
    Ҭa erat sexliv till een helt annan nivå och upptäck swingern і dig.

56. Anonymous October 10, 2014 at 4:58 am #

El horario de este partido entre Monterrey VS Atlas
    es este Sabado 27 de Septiembre a las nueve:cero PM y acá les afirmamos
    como poder mirar el partido entre Monterrey versus Atlas en vivo por la red.
    La transmisión del partido de León contra Cruz Azul dos mil catorce se podrá mirar en internet a través de diferentes
    dispositivos electrónicos como una computadora,
    Tablet Celular.

57. Strickfaden October 10, 2014 at 11:38 am #

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of
    the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a
    linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers
    and both show the same results.

58. beras merah October 10, 2014 at 3:06 pm #

Amazing issues here. I’m very happy to look your post. Thanks a lot and I’m taking a look
    forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

59. Klaus October 10, 2014 at 6:05 pm #

Μy guitar teacher told mе a story of ɑ journalist ѡho waѕ attending a concert featuring a famous pianist.

60. wiko 4G stairway October 13, 2014 at 12:18 am #

Now you must be thinking, how you can get assured about the comfort factor without even sitting
    or using it personally. If the furniture in your room cannot be kept out of direct sun you should draw the curtains whenever possible.
    Have fun choosing those new items of Salon Furniture and they’ll serve you
    well over the next few years.

61. dreamleague.co.kr October 13, 2014 at 4:18 am #

I f you are reading this letter then it is likely that you want to design your dream home landscape.
    Landscape your yard to reflect your personality and your
    homes personality. Separate your flowerbed into three or four sections from back
    to forth.

62. veslugansk.com October 14, 2014 at 10:19 am #

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve consider your stuff prior to and you are simply extremely wonderful.

I actually like what you’ve obtained here, really like what you are saying and the way by
    which you assert it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it
    wise. I cant wait to read much more from you.

This is really a tremendous website.

63. get more tumblr followers October 15, 2014 at 12:49 am #

This post is truly a nice one it assists new the web users,
    who are wishing in favor of blogging.

64. vehicle repossessions software October 16, 2014 at 6:17 pm #

I’m not surprised venture capitalists recognized an extraordinary opportunity in Jobber,
    cloud-based business software for field service companies.
    Aryaka’s global network has MPLS-like and SDN-like
    capabilities. If you’re wondering what the best system that
    whitens the teeth is, bleaching solution is the majorities recommended.

65. web design in toronto October 17, 2014 at 4:39 am #

What i do not understood is in truth how you are now
    not actually much more neatly-liked than you might be now.

You are very intelligent. You understand thus significantly relating to this matter, produced me for my part imagine it from a lot of varied angles.

Its like men and women are not interested until it is something to do
    with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. All the time deal with
    it up!

66. Annabelle Streaming Vf October 17, 2014 at 9:18 pm #

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she wants to be available that in detail,
    therefore that thing is maintained over here.

67. ชุดเครื่องนอน October 17, 2014 at 10:38 pm #

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about chase
    jarvis. Regards

68. tumblr.com October 18, 2014 at 12:54 pm #

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m inspired!
    Extremely helpful info specially the last section :) I
    handle such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

69. Indian veg recipes October 18, 2014 at 3:07 pm #

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the idea of a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it.

Thus that’s why this post is great. Thanks!

70. wedding planner checklist excel October 19, 2014 at 2:08 pm #

Wonderful site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any
    user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about inn this
    article? I’d really like to be a paart of community where I cann get
    comments from ofher knowledgeable people that share tthe same interest.
    If yoou have anny recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

71. This website certainly has all of the information and facts I needed
    about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

72. Protosterone Review November 1, 2014 at 3:49 am #

Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you are not understanding anything fully, but this piece of writing
    gives good understanding even.

73. ALL KWs November 2, 2014 at 3:53 am #

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include almost all
    vital infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this .

74. watch big hero 6 online November 3, 2014 at 4:09 am #

At the commence glance, the two appear and act comparable (probably the individuals at Disney
    arranged it that way), however Baymax rapidly turns into
    his personal specific character, with a magnificent measure
    of passionate profundity, especially taking into consideration that he is a robot.

75. hamburger patty maker November 4, 2014 at 1:58 am #

You can even create two patties with it or try out some amazing combinations like Onions, Cheese and Bacon, Chili,
    Swiss cheese and mushrooms, or make your own burger masterpiece.

76. Accounting standards lectures ca final November 4, 2014 at 7:08 am #

Nice post. I was checking constantly this
    blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful information specially the final phase :
    ) I deal with such info much. I used to be looking for
    this certain info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

77. ny bagel cafe and deli November 5, 2014 at 2:03 am #

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re
    just extremely great. I really like what you have acquired here,
    really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it.

You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible.
    I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.

78. reklamy November 7, 2014 at 10:51 am #

At this time I am going to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast
    coming over again to read additional news.

79. durl.me November 8, 2014 at 8:54 am #

Excellent, what а blog іt іs! Тhis wweb site ցives valuable facts to սs, keep іt
    up.

80. Free Livejasmin Credits November 8, 2014 at 2:41 pm #

Excellent post however I was wanting to know if you could
    write a litte more on this topic? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
    Bless you!

81. vacation deals November 11, 2014 at 7:11 pm #

Νice post. I was checking confinuously thiis blog and I’m inspired!
    Verʏ helpful info ѕpecially tthe remaining section :) I tazke care of
    such info much. I was lookijg for this particlar information for a long time.
    Thanks and gօod luck.

82. black ops 2 wiki November 19, 2014 at 11:40 pm #

In opposition to mini fuel generator at “Excavation Site” signal where the steps break up 2 methods,
    proper next to the second Soul Field. Now you will have 2 extra to
    shoot in No Man’s Land.

83. philippine star job openings November 20, 2014 at 1:28 am #

Fantastic web site. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And certainly, thank you on your effort!

84. Never Alone crack November 20, 2014 at 3:44 am #

There is no one to monitor these games and gamers are required to conform
    to the rules that have been set by the developers of the game.
    Enemy lines are blurred and there is no clear opponent.
    I spent nearly an hour deciding on which one would feed my insatiable hunger
    best before deciding on ‘Persona 3′.

85. wie werde ich webmaster November 20, 2014 at 11:21 am #

Therefore zielgenau werden Big-Data wird zu Geheimwaffe in knappen Wahlkampf.
    Mithilfe der die so wichtigen unentschiedenen Wähler herausgefiltert und gezielt
    angesprochen werden. Im Rahmen Wahlkampfs wurde mittels der Daten eine App programmiert, die nicht mit Fähnchen die Wohnadressen of Curiosity
    kennzeichnete, sondern auch weitere interessante Informationen verfügbar machte.

86. woodworking November 20, 2014 at 12:03 pm #

I pay a quick visit everyday a few web pages and blogs to read articles or reviews, but
    this webpage gives quality based posts.

87. chiffon maxi skirt pattern free November 22, 2014 at 7:36 pm #

Give your sewing machine a bit down-time and have enjoyable
    with your overlocker/serger!

1. YouTube videos: Nikon Df video reviews, D5300 skydiving | Nikon Rumors - January 22, 2014

[...] Nikon Df first impressions by Chase Jarvis: [...]

2. Anonymous - January 25, 2014

[...] [...]

3. YouTube videos: Nikon Df video reviews, D5300 skydivingNikon UK | Nikon UK - January 28, 2014

[...] Nikon Df first impressions by Chase Jarvis: [...]

4. Palms-on with My Favourite Nonetheless Images Digital camera | JanNews Blog - May 15, 2014

[...] can keep in mind Nikon altering its SLR — “D” or in any other case — packing containers was for the Nikon Df, which was flat, matte black, and kinda cool wanting. This is sensible – because the chassis for [...]

5. Arms-on with My Favourite Nonetheless Images Digital camera | TiaMart Blog - May 19, 2014

[...] one time I can keep in mind Nikon altering its SLR — “D” or in any other case — bins was for the Nikon Df, which was flat, matte black, and kinda cool wanting. This is sensible – because the chassis for [...]

6. Hands-on with My Favorite Still Photography Camera | Earn $20k Mo. 714-388-6147 - June 18, 2014

[...] In fact, the only time I can remember Nikon changing its SLR — “D” or otherwise — boxes was for the Nikon Df, which was flat, matte black, and kinda cool looking. This makes sense – as the chassis for all [...]

7. Hands-on with My Favorite Still Photography Camera | Michelle Hodges Photography - July 8, 2014