Government Propaganda “Awareness” Videos Target Bombers and…Photographers ?!

This video which seems to have been released by Houston Mayor Annise Parker as a part of the…ahem… Run, Hide, Fight series is nuts. I understand the need for awareness and diligence toward creeps (not just in the USA and not just terrorists) but this ummm “awareness” is over the top – particularly with regard to photographers.

After watching the video and others in the series, there are basically two groups that appear to be the focus.
1) people planting bombs – a multitude of examples including vests, backpacks, people trying to gain access to do this; and…
2) people taking photos – of public spaces? and exits? and… huh?

Seriously? Those are the two groups we should fear? I’m particularly referring to roughly the 1:45 mark where the specific vilification of photographers or “people with recording devices” is a big WTF.

So, in short, yes Mayor Parker we should keep a collective eye out for nutjobs. I’ll all for awareness, but I hate fear mongering. And pull your head out.

—-
Wanna know more about photographers rights? Check out this post or this post AND… very importantly…tune into the next chasejarvis LIVE episode on August 29th in collaboration with ASMP.org where I’m hosting a world class panel that’ll discuss the current and future state of photographers rights…the good, bad and ugly about some changes in our landscape.

(Thx Trey for link)

run hide fight propaganda

80 Responses to Government Propaganda “Awareness” Videos Target Bombers and…Photographers ?!

1. Robin August 13, 2012 at 9:47 am #

The terrorist photographer is super hot…

• Jefferson August 13, 2012 at 3:28 pm #

Government videos never change. This is just a modern version of the propaganda ones from WWII among others. This echoes of what I’ve heard and read it’s like for photographers over in London trying to take pictures of buildings. Crazy. And yes, the photographer chick is quite good looking.

2. BCP August 13, 2012 at 9:54 am #

if you see a person trying to move away from a tv set or intentionally avoid commercials, trying to leave an air-conditioned space or doing something that might resemble thinking: make the call, be afraid, stay at home, spend money you don’t have on things you don’t need to socialize without talking, meeting or seeing anyone, believe in authority, don’t question it. be productive. vote for us.

3. Frits August 13, 2012 at 9:57 am #

Wow, as if there isn’t enough paranoia in the world.

It seems that they just want to make everyone afraid of each other.

4. Brent August 13, 2012 at 9:58 am #

Yes, if you see a cute girl wearing a Kafayi carrying around a camera, you should totally report them because they are a terrorist. Meanwhile in unrelated news, half the population of Williamsburg have been transfered to Guantanamo.

Seriously? The republicans really are trying to turn us back to the 1950′s… this feels just like a Red-Scare film…

• Steve August 13, 2012 at 10:59 am #

I live in Houston, and guess what Brent; Mayor Parker is a liberal Democrat and the first openly gay mayor of Houston. You’re fear mongering just as much as her video.

• Matt August 13, 2012 at 11:46 am #

Brent’s comments are a prime example of why this propaganda is so dangerous. We all have a personal worldview. And, that worldview can sometimes cloud the truth, causing us to jump to conclusions without knowing the facts. This propaganda plays on our emotions instead of logic, where sound rational decisions can be made.

Personally, I find their portrayal of a suspicious photographer quite offensive and dangerous. Because of some political-correct nonsense, they choose to “educate” the general public to fear attractive girls with cameras and a notepad. Could she not simply be a journalist student? This nonsense would leave the average person suspicious of every street photographer. Just try explaining to a non-creatives why you enjoy street photography, it’s bound to confuse them.

As I see it, the main problem is; As free and great of a country we live in, we seem to have an obsession with punishing the majority of our society, i.e. the innocent, (with propaganda, excessive laws, & regulation) in reaction to a fear of the small minority of criminals in our society . . . which in turn has led to higher crime levels in America, in comparison to other nations. The problem is propaganda like this is reactionary (relying on people’s perceptions of reality), instead of stopping crime at the root.

• John August 13, 2012 at 2:18 pm #

Republicans? Brent, Brent, Brent – do some research before regurgitating your liberalspeak.

• Q August 13, 2012 at 3:33 pm #

It’s all about fear mongering and misinformation ! People with camera have rights in public spaces!

5. Brian August 13, 2012 at 9:58 am #

This isn’t the only city thats affected. Singapore, we too are affected. Photojournalism has become something that is getting harder and harder to achieve. After the 9/11 attacks, we caught a terrorist videotaping a train station where our navy personnel gather, in the end, suspicion is cast over photographers and videographers alike.

Aint complaining, just something that would be nice to be discussed on how we can take such measures to prevent such a misunderstanding and what can we, as photographers – both professionals and hobbyist, do to assert our rights?

Might not be able to attend the 27th Aug CJLive because of time zone difference. But yeah, some thoughts

6. Sergio August 13, 2012 at 9:58 am #

I’de like to cuff her…

7. oldsweng August 13, 2012 at 9:58 am #

I think a photographer backlash needs to happen in situations like this. No licensing of Houston building images to any government or business entity in Houston. No Houston politician portraits are to made. You get the idea. If enough people are inconvenienced by the lack of photos the politicians might get the idea their little video is stupid when it comes to photography.

8. David August 13, 2012 at 9:59 am #

I understand the concern, and I even understand the concern for photographers, but they need to do a better job explaining that 99.9% of people taking pictures are ok. And I don;t mind explaining to a cop what I am doing, and even showing him my pictures, but too often the cops will throw a fit and try to intimidate the photographer when they are actually doing nothing wrong most often. Be suspicious, but not completely distrusting of everyone.

9. Kutay August 13, 2012 at 9:59 am #

It is legal when goverments watch our every move without our permission. But a photographer takes one photo of something.. he is a terorist. Ridiculus.

10. kkarod August 13, 2012 at 9:59 am #

WTF?….. :/

AWARENESS….. OR JUST ….PARANOIA?…… :/

11. Maciej August 13, 2012 at 10:08 am #

Double the action, triple the excitment…

12. Rhoel August 13, 2012 at 10:10 am #

I guess terrorists look like models these days. I agree with Robin. She’s beautiful.

Is this a panicked response to the recent events in Aurora and Milwaukee? Someone is going to get hurt because of this just because they stood up with their bag on a chair or are taking photos for a school assignment.

13. LJS Hardy August 13, 2012 at 10:17 am #

We had very similar problems in the UK with police agression toward photographers and photographers being detained(not arrested, just temp. held) for taking pictures of public buildings.

Things came to a head and there were mass protests in London.

14. OhMeOhMy August 13, 2012 at 10:19 am #

Watching the video it made me think of the movie, Starship Troopers”. I was just waiting for the voice to say, “Make the call! Be a model Citizen”.

15. WP August 13, 2012 at 10:21 am #

The Threat is Real..of racism, fear, and ignorance.

16. JasonChart August 13, 2012 at 10:24 am #

Wow, you guys don’t need terrorists, the government is terrorizing you already!

17. Ami S August 13, 2012 at 10:24 am #

If you see a communist – make the call
    If you see a jew – make the call
    If you see a middle eastern – make the call
    If you see your neighbour – make the call
    If you see you sister – make the call

By AT&t

18. Ben August 13, 2012 at 10:33 am #

Wow, the closing scene of peace features a skateboarder!! Remember when THEY were public enemy #1?? Absurd.

19. Nate August 13, 2012 at 10:51 am #

Seriously? You are taking this as a dig towards photographers and our rights? I didn’t know it was so easy to get your panties in a twist. Stop spreading the weirdness…

If a cop asks you what you are taking pictures of, just tell them, don’t run away. If you are doing commercial work, have a permit! Its not that hard or that scary.

• Bao September 18, 2012 at 5:11 pm #

What if the cop tells you to stop photographing when it is your right to do so? You aren’t doing anything wrong yet, because of a call of suspicion, you are forced to stop your hobby or your job.

20. dale August 13, 2012 at 11:09 am #

Chase,

As someone in the Houston area, this is appalling to me. I’ve been in those downtown streets, making photos of whatever catches my eyes. I’d love to help Mayor Parker understand that it’s as foolhardy to single out people using cameras as it is to single out people using cell phones, because terrorists use these before attacks as well. See below for my redaction of their narrative.

[Cameras and recording devices] Cellphones have gotten so small, most of us seem to have one with us all the time. It’s not unusual to see people [taking pictures or videos] talking on handsets or using Bluetooth devices almost anywhere. But [surveillance and information-gathering] making and receiving calls and texts is a common practice used by terrorists prior to an attack. If you see someone trying to [conceal what they are doing] have a private conversation, [taking pictures of] loitering near exits, security or restricted areas while on the phone or texting, if they hang around for no apparent reason talking on their cells, ask inappropriate questions about schedules of the facility, or if they try to avoid security when approached, make the call.

However, I cannot find a direct link between Mayor Parker and the video…could you assist in this by sharing any information about WHERE this video was posted, possibly by her office or on another website connected to either her directly or her office?

Thanks!

Dale

• Roby Davis August 13, 2012 at 11:55 am #

I also live in Houston and often go out to do street photography… as seen as houstonstreets dot net. It would really suck if I started to get harassed when taking street photos on my lunch break…. grrrr…

In the credits you will see “Make The Call is a department of homeland….. funded project. Produced but city of Houston Mayor’s office…. ” 6:03 in or so….

21. Laurie August 13, 2012 at 11:29 am #

Why didn’t someone call the cops about the videographers who captured the footage in public spaces for this video? Wonder if they got model releases from every individual in this video no matter where it was captured?

What we get when a bunch of nincompoops create videos.

22. Jon August 13, 2012 at 12:02 pm #

seriously… you people are whining. Making a big deal out of nothing… First, a small portion of the video was about video/photo devices. It wasn’t a stab at photographers at all… I guess if you call anyone who takes a photo a photographer, then you are right….She “actor/terrorist – not a photographer” was obviously collecting information about a “target,” granite hokey or propaganda like… but any awareness videos portraying domestic terrorism will look like that.

1. Make the call, turns out to be nothing – go about your day
    2. Make the call, stop something terrible – Drink beer in celebration

It’s posts like this that make me come back to this blog less frequent. Chase you know well that you are making this more an issue than it is… if any. Especially in light of the recent acts of domestic terrorism.

• Roman August 13, 2012 at 12:35 pm #

I was stopped to many times when I was taking architecture pictures with DSLR and tripod. Security personnel asked me to delete pictures for “security” reasons!!! What is about the “security” these days?
      Thieves are usually running so lets stop all the joggers.
      “Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.”

• Jon August 13, 2012 at 12:54 pm #

Yea, I shoot architecture a lot. When I first started I kept getting stopped. Some nice, Some not. You don’t have to delete any images as long as you are on the sidewalk and not on their property. Government buildings are different though… If there is a great building that is worth the shot, I go into the building itself and talk to the receptionist and or security about getting on the property to photograph. You’d be surprised at how co-operative they get. One guard took me to the roof to shoot surrounding buildings. I sold an image from that shoot to a law firm in Atlanta GA.

Be solid and confident in your rights and there is no problem.

• Doug Turney August 13, 2012 at 5:34 pm #

Jon,

I agree with you 100%. People here are making this more of an issue than it is. You people missed the part where they say if you see someone photographing exits or security report it. They didn’t say “if you see someone photographing a family or a flower report it”. Hey I’m aware of us slowly losing some of our freedoms and I’m not happy about it. And we should stand up to protect our freedoms. Yes sometimes you have to push back but the fact of the matter is, there are people out there attempting to commit acts of violence depicted in the video. Oklahoma City and the failed attempt in Time Square are two that come to mind.

It’s not living in fear, its just living in a world where this stuff happens.

Oh yeah what did you want the photographer to look like? If I recall correctly the female Russian spy who was deport was rather hot but I guess she couldn’t be a threat to this country since she was hot, right?

Time to have civilized and intelligent discussions not a bunch of knee jerk reactions like most of the posts here.

23. Scott in AZ August 13, 2012 at 12:11 pm #

WAKE UP AMERICA… YOUR GOVERNMENT HATES YOU. IT IS OWNED BY THE BANKSTERS, WEAPONS MANUFACTURERS AND BIG PHARMA. YOU THINK THOSE DRONES WERE JUST FOR THE AFGHANI’s???

24. Brandon August 13, 2012 at 12:40 pm #

“If you see people wearing bulky clothing not appropriate for the season, they could be concealing a bomb.”

Or, they might just be homeless.

This vid smacks of 50s era red scare crossed with some of Paul Verhoeven’s tongue-in-cheek-but-not-that-far-removed-from-reality commercials in movies like “Robocop” or “Total Recall”.

The Threat Is Real. We Are Vulnerable.

Solution: Don’t trust anyone else and rat out others incessantly. Nothing like false alarms to tie up capacity-constrained first response assets, eh?

25. anonymous123 August 13, 2012 at 1:06 pm #

Let’s flag the video for BULLYING!

26. jeroen August 13, 2012 at 1:20 pm #

silly americans…

27. Remi Boucher August 13, 2012 at 2:03 pm #

Shop, live in fear. Make the call.

28. Kandi August 13, 2012 at 3:22 pm #

I guess I need to write thank you notes to my neighbors. My 7 year old left the house in the middle of August wearing a camouflaged bomber jacket and no one called the cops on him. We don’t budget for bail just to counteract the weirdness in our family. And all those little boys in the scout group with mohawks, guess we should have a talk with their parents. Oh yeah and I’m never leaving the house with a recording device or a notebook again. In fact I’ll just walk around naked to avoid suspicion, But then they’d probably arrest me for being to exposed. Guess we just can’t win.

29. Phil Balsdon August 13, 2012 at 3:42 pm #

Back packs with IEDs, photographers? Some one needs to do a count back of incidents, looking at the records I thought gun control would rate much higher on the public safety list.

Maybe if they introduced FBI clearance at camping and photographic stores?

30. Keri August 13, 2012 at 3:55 pm #

Sounds like something from Team America

31. Matthew Kieffer August 13, 2012 at 4:29 pm #

This is the incredibly stupid. People should not be afraid to go about their daily lives. Terrorists typically fall into 2 categories: 1. Troubled individuals that many know/knew are/were troubled. 2. Sponsored groups or individuals with a hierarchy of political, ideological, monetary, or religious gains. Stop ignoring troubled individuals. Stop meandering about in other countries that do not want to host us. Stop being ignorant and thinking America can do whatever it pleases on foreign soil (you are a huge part of the problem and a lot of the blood is on your hands). Start going after the people that benefit the most from acts of sponsored terror (sponsors, banks, industries, solicitors, and even politicians). It is called a money trail.

32. Dwayne August 14, 2012 at 6:17 am #

Well here in New York lots of people don’t dress for the weather. In fact, in SOHO just the other day I saw several people in all black on a 90 degree day. Hmm they even looked suspicious, does this make them a threat. Maybe I should of called the cops.

33. faisal August 14, 2012 at 6:22 am #

How do photographers come up all around here?

34. Huffoto August 14, 2012 at 6:24 am #

This video is an act of terrorism… terrorism: the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

35. Jon DeVaul August 14, 2012 at 7:36 am #

I recently was stopped from shooting the Federal Building in downtown Cleveland…went home and found the same exact image on Google!

36. Jonny August 14, 2012 at 9:23 am #

Fuck this. Orwelian fear mongering mentality looking for demons and threats under every rock. Pretty soon everyone is afraid of everyone else… oh wait, we are already there aren’t we? “The threat is real, we are vulnerable” sure, vulnerable to having our human rights taken out from under our feet due to fear mongering ads like this.

All this leads to is people like Walt Wawra who complain about not being allowed to carry a gun in Canada so he could shoot some people trying talk to him to give him tickets to the calgary stampede.

I pity Americans who have to live in this fear-mongering society. But i’m also happy I don’t have to live or travel there.

37. RichSib August 14, 2012 at 10:26 am #

Paranoia, it’s the American way.

38. Josh August 14, 2012 at 11:03 am #

Is this a ad for the 24 series?

39. Harry August 14, 2012 at 12:30 pm #

First time I watched this was at work so it was muted, and the hypocrisy really stands out if you cant hear what they are saying. Notice the only one arrested was the only one not actually doing anything illegal.

40. Michael Anthony Murphy August 14, 2012 at 5:07 pm #

Duck and cover. Duck and cover. Reminds me of those nuclear bomb threat videos I’ve seen. Advising children to duck and cover under their desks at school if being attacked with a nuclear bomb. Helpful info? Not really. Those should have said “duck and kiss your ass goodbye!”

41. Johnny August 15, 2012 at 3:29 am #

America is fucked, plain-and-simple, and it’s not due to any terrorist activities.

42. Saboodemoyen August 15, 2012 at 9:30 am #

do they really want thousands of people wasting police time ringing them up cos they saw a whole sandwich on the floor and thought it looked suspicious

43. bradbell.tv August 15, 2012 at 11:36 am #

1. Great comments. You restore my faith in people.
    2. Americans are more likely to be crushed by their big ass TVs falling off the wall than to be the victim of a terrorist attack.
    3. Terrorists, please use Google Streetview for surveillance: it’s better and it would take the pressure off photographers and film makers. You might also try turning on the photo layer in Google maps. It’s what filmakers use to scout locations. (this comment is not aiding terrorists because it is common knowledge. Please do not kidnap and weatherboard me. Iwas just trying to make people laugh so they will like me. (Damned iPhone autocomplete)

44. Silas August 15, 2012 at 6:35 pm #

Sorry but that`s just not living in a “free” country. Considering the latest events in the USA, they should be worried with normal people taking a gun and shooting innocents.

This really sucks, because I shoot a lot when I go to the US, just because I’m afraid to take my camera out on the streets here in Brazil. You risk getting mugged. (This is real “freedom”, you can get mugged and no one will see it or say anything.)
    And now I need to fear everyone and the authorities when traveling to the US?

I already have the photographers rights printed out and on my bag.

Hope that changes.

45. Robert August 15, 2012 at 7:22 pm #

hey at least she was using a point and shoot, and acting suspicious, and they didn’t do one of those through the viewfinder shots like in the movies. I give them a little credit for not saying all photographers are the enemy. I recently reported a guy with a camera on a stick following women in short skirts. I don’t think I was wrong. and I also think this is a little more responsible than some government campaigns.

• Robert August 15, 2012 at 7:25 pm #

but why arrest the photographer, there is no way that they found evidence of wrong doing without an illegal search.

• Silas August 15, 2012 at 7:29 pm #

Camera on a stick, that is to much, even if not putting people in danger. You did good to call him in.

• Robert August 22, 2012 at 4:29 pm #

Just imagine he was taking upskirt pictures of your daughter or one of your friends. I.m not saying I reported him because He was taking pictures, I reported him, because he was being a pervert.

46. Shashinka August 16, 2012 at 8:20 am #

Good way to fix the situation real quick is for anytime, anyone, anywhere in Houston sees a picture being taken with a cellphone, point and shoot, mirrorless or an SLR being taken to call the report hotline. The system would be so overwhelmed so quick that thoseon the other end would throw up their owns in frustration. As soon as the fear pushers have to start asking for more money with mousing to show for it, pubic opinion would simply turn.

47. Lars Frederiksen August 16, 2012 at 10:47 am #

Well, I guess the police is about to get real busy if this will get people to report anything “suspicious”.. Isn’t propaganda fun? I guess politicians also watched Jack Bauer and now want to spread the fear. Let’s be very afraid of anyone not acting like a “proper” citizen. Let’s start to mistrust anyone we don’t know. That’s what freedom is all about, right? Oh, well. Noone ever actually thought anyone intelligent ever wanted to waste his/her life in politics, right?

48. Jared August 17, 2012 at 10:38 am #

“In order to protect us”, the government wants to have absolute control, and will get it by breeding fear.

49. Jeremy August 21, 2012 at 9:51 pm #

What about the chick in the orange scrubs pretending to read a book?

50. Steve August 22, 2012 at 11:02 am #

My thoughts… extra money in the city budget. I live in Houston, and I have never seen these (there were actually three videos produced) broadcast anywhere. There was; however, a short article in the Houston Chronicle about the pieces. The budget for all three, according to the paper, was a cool $540,000. If anything should make citizens afraid, it’s that kind of waste of taxpayer money. If you “make the call”, no one will respond as the police can’t be paid due to the high video production budget. Besides, don’t most of us take all politicians and political propaganda with a very, very small grain of salt? Houston’s a great place to live and work.

51. David August 23, 2012 at 5:41 pm #

Reminds me of the old films about the Communist and how they could take over the world if we did not turn them in if we see them. What’s next are we going to have gas mask drills?

52. MikeD September 12, 2012 at 11:43 am #

My favorite line… “you call the police, I’m going to get our waitress…”

• AJC September 28, 2012 at 12:28 pm #

Lol, yes, “….to order more patriotic, American-sized food to munch on. All this paranoid ‘nosy neighbor-ism’ sure works up an apatite…!”

53. App dev September 12, 2012 at 9:21 pm #

I am trying to find some good developer tools for iphone / android / smartfone. And not just a dev tool kit I also need the translator to convert to iphone / android / smartfone. I am interested in making apps for all new phone models. If anyone is interested in dev projects hit me up please. I have an idea about developing a cellphone app that will upload video instantly to a website with password for secure viewing at a later time even if the cellphone is confiscated.

54. Scott in AZ September 18, 2012 at 3:55 pm #

Check out INFOWARS Chase. I disagree with a lot of what Alex says but I also have learned a hell of a lot more than I ever would have had I just laughed him off.

55. tom September 18, 2012 at 5:03 pm #

congratulations USA. You are still officially the most paranoid nation on earth.

This sadly reminds me of the 60′s style anti communist videos. What’s interesting is that no one takes any offence in the fact the people portrait in the video as “terrorists” all seem to be of middle eastern appearance.

56. TIm September 28, 2012 at 9:30 am #

I’m going to say this is great. Based on the duration and number of locations, I’m guessing that this was a 7 day shoot. A project that hired a writer, a director, an Assistant Director (AD), maybe a second AD, a producer, a couple PA’s, a Director of Photography (DP), a camera operator, an assistant camera operator (AC), maybe a second AC, a sound recordist, a boom operator, a Gaffer, 3-4 Grips, a location scout, a set photographer, a script supervisor, a make-up artist, a prop coordinator, many lead actors, a cast of extras, catering company (4-5 more people), a digital supervisor, an editor, an assistant editor. Those people rented locations, rented equipment to shoot and light with, and bought food for the production.

OK, the message is over-simplified and over polished, but people were put to work. And those people will spend money in their communities. If you don’t like the message, you still should appreciate that kind of government stimulus.

• AJC September 28, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

Really…? Just because creative people were employed we shouldn’t comment on the ridiculous ( and freedom altering, creativity challenging…) fear mongering going on? So, if there was a racist video with high production values would you applaud that as well?

I respect your right to your opinion. But I’m a bit baffled at it…

57. AJC September 28, 2012 at 12:20 pm #

Yes, apparently people creating things ( like photographs) is very dangerous…they should instead be consuming, consuming, consuming things at the mall and restaurant. Anyone else, must be reported…
    ;-p

58. David F October 15, 2012 at 8:54 pm #

This is why I have an issue with sensor technology. Put two and two together bro. This “war on terrorism” is lowering a police state grid on the citizens of this nation. The last thing we need is technology that will help them.

59. manyshoes December 10, 2012 at 10:58 am #

I’ve actually had this happen to me.

I was on a ferry boat taking pictures. I especially liked the stairway and a fire-hose that was coiled on a wall.

My ~good~ fellow passengers reported me as a terrorist for taking these photos. Multiple people reported me. I was soon confronted by a high ranking official on the ferry boat who demanded to see my photos and wanted to know why was I taking pictures of his ~safety equipment~….

I mean come-on… geez people, that fire-hose was beautiful the way it was so carefully coiled, it was sculptural.

Well, he started looking through my pictures… under implied threat of arrest what else could I do but comply…. what saved me was a shot of a young couple in silhouette standing on the bow looking out into the distance, the official saw that and realized that I was doing art not terror…

60. lainaus-sivusto January 28, 2014 at 1:09 pm #

Whats up are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my
    own. Do you need any html coding expertise to
    make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

61. pikavippiä March 31, 2014 at 4:11 am #

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I
    found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said
    “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had
    to tell someone!

62. Ardis Locy May 14, 2014 at 5:38 pm #

‘Hello there! Have you ever heard – Esther Willsher art (do a search on google)? Ive heard some decent things about her art and my brother in law who collects art an really understands art bought some of her prints at a bargain price cos shes new on the scene and rekons on making a killing.’

63. Tonie Reimer May 14, 2014 at 5:54 pm #

‘Holla! Have you ever heard – Esther Willsher art (do a search on google)? Ive heard some awesome things about her art and my father who collects art an really understands art bought some of her prints for a snip cos shes new on the scene and rekons on making a killing.’

64. Leonila Brazler May 18, 2014 at 9:44 am #

‘Oh hello! Have you heard the talk about – Esther Willsher art (search on google)? Ive heard some amazing things about her water colour paintings and my auntie who collects art as an investment an really understands art bought some of her prints for a snip cos shes new on the scene and rekons on making a killing.’

1. Government Targets “People Taking Photos of Public Spaces” in Awareness Video - August 16, 2012

[...] [via Chase Jarvis] [...]