Follow Along With Our Week-long Campaign Photoshoot For Aspen/Snowmass

chase jarvis aspen snowmass

Megan, Kate, Scott - and Erik in the background - jumping off our plane in Aspen just now....

Alarm clock at 4am. Right now, 6am. Boarding an early morning flight from SEA to Aspen, CO via Denver. Does this rhetoric sound familiar?

If it does, and if you’re a regular around here, you’ll recall a series of posts I did last year wherein I documented the play by play, day by day “Diary of a Photoshoot” during an REI campaign – capturing advertising stills and shooting this broadcast commercial. Based on volume of people who tuned in and the feedback you sent my way – it was a success of sorts. Although it damn near killed me (working 18-20 hour days and still making time to write and upload snapshots), I had a blast scribbling out the daily ups and downs, weather, production, and creative details in real-time.

Well, here we go again.

To that end, Aspen Resort and their kickass agency Factory Design Labs has given me the green light to bring you along with me for the 2013 Aspen Resort advertising campaign. Shout out to these folks who actually “get” this whole social sharing thing. While I’ve sworn off the putting myself through pure hell to report back details at every moment, I WILL be sharing as much play-by-play as I can muster while keeping my health and wits about me, including our early morning call times, first-light hikes to 12,000+ feet, helicopters, world-class athletes as talent, and the … ahem… occasional nightcap cocktail after a hard day’s work. I hope you’ll follow along. Some important coordinates for doing so:

My Twitter handle: @chasejarvis
My Facebook page: Facebook.com/chasejarvis
My Google+ page here.

And, since they’ll be piping out exclusive BTS content as well, follow along with the Aspen social channels too:

Aspen’s Twitter: @AspenSnowmass
Aspen’s Facebook: Facebook.com/skiaspensnowmass

I’ll do my best to respond to questions and inbound stuff. And thanks in advance for your RT’s, shares, +1’s and all that jazz.

BTW, today’s mission? Travel to Aspen, connect with our cast and crew, and squeeze in a scout for our Monday shots. Details to follow. #Respect from 37,000 feet.

-Chase

I am really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?

So there you’ve got it. Step absent from the eating plan guide. The traditional Greeks have been suitable all alongside: the key on the body gorgeous will be to consume less and transfer about much more.

recordor says:

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch

fabuleux post, merci beaucoup.

Great article. It is unfortunate that over the last 10 years, the travel industry has had to fight terrorism, SARS, tsunamis, bird flu virus, swine flu, and the first ever true global economic collapse. Through it the industry has proven to be strong, resilient and dynamic, finding new solutions to deal with misfortune. There are generally fresh difficulties and chance to which the marketplace must yet again adapt and respond.

I wish a lot more individuals would write blogs like this that are truly helpful to read. With all the crap floating around on the internet, it’s rare to read a blog like yours instead.

Zelma says:

May I just ssay what a relief to uncover omeone that
trhly knows what they are discusing online. Yoou certainly realze hoow to brin an issue too loght aand make it important.
A lott more people redally need to loiok at thnis
and understand this side off the story. I was surprised you aree noot more popular because you definitewly possess
the gift.

Jefferey says:

It’s ann rewmarkable article ffor all the online users; theyy will take advantage from it
I am sure.

Pilgrim says:

Iwill ggo look at my jewellery field now.

Tiana Hoop says:

Info Corp.Is the reason he sends the most important fees the actual national football league, Spending typically $725 million a year for your legal protection under the law to the nation’s hockey management meeting. That get to typically $1.1 thousand single season using the new package. Sibel will pay you distinct because the nation’s nfl achieving is complete with alot of competitors in good trading sells making use of rhode island, Philadelphia, Chi town as well california..

Shelly says:

Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use
WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so
I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Fully understand what kind of jewels ahead of a jewelry choose.There can be some distinctive styles of ,cheap tiffany and co jewellery,flagstones: representation, man made not to mention fake. tiffany jewellery tend to be specific treasures, however imitation is just plastic-type tinted to look much like the the real guy. Healthy flagstones are merely below the ground and artificial gemstones usually are cultivated in the laboratory.Require a highly close look at the section you love, then simply put it near to other articles you want. Be cautious about hints the fact that some sellers makes use of to create a gem start looking superior.

Wally Golkin says:

September ninth, 2008 at 9:21 pm

Terry says:

Hope you get some fresh snow but your prolly more interested in the sun any way. Otherwise you could shot back here in the PNW!

Sam says:

Video if possible?

Moritz says:

have a great shoot and get a bit of rest if you can. would be great though to see some iphone shots… always great to see what you can do with a small phone…

moritz

Roby says:

Sounds great, I’ll be tuning in…not too early in the morning, tough!! :-)

Sounds like a great idea Chase. It’s nice to know that some companies are still open to the brilliant marketing powers of social media. Looking forward to watching!

Oh! Yeah ! Thanks to sharing that with us !

Mathieu Wauters says:

Cool. I really loved the diary last year, can’t wait for the updates of this campaign!

Andy says:

Awesome. The last one was brilliantly entertaining and informative. Bring it!

Andy says:

Last years campaign diary is what brought me to your site in the first place so I’m really looking forward to this years!

chase jarvis says:

hope you guys are down for RAW. i don’t want to sink myself this year with the long hours… just content coming your way!

Kathleen Smith says:

Last year’s was a beaut. Have fun!

Jack Pope says:

Looking forward to following the shoot! We all appreciate the raw insight you and the team bring to the community.

Followed last year and really looking forward to this one.
Go hard!

Ana GR says:

Yes!!!!!! can’t wait! I had so much fun last year. it was as if I was there too!

Bluestill says:

I have never been there so Chase I’m relying on this one to “Take Me There” until I can one day make it. Kick butt and don’t forget to write your name in the snow.

Dec Medina says:

Very Nice as I will be tuning in,Thanks Chase Team

Sweet! I loved the series last year. Looking forward to the next batch of posts. I love reading about it all. Good luck to you and your crew over the next couple of days.

lolaxfick says:

CANT WAITTTTTT!!! I’ve been waiting for another one of these for 12months now!!!