Everything You Weren’t Taught About Taking Photos: How to Make an Image While Making Tough Decisions on Set (Amidst the Drama of it All)

chase jarvis naked juiceBackground Story.
This image was a part of a global campaign — print, OOH and digital – for Naked Juice in 2011. This image was one image in a series of 6 ads where the goal was to achieve what we were calling “the Naked Lens” — a superwarm, hard backlit look, complete with lens flare and jeweled tones throughout the image. While it might be an overused look these days — lens flares hadn’t yet hitting the mainstream for advertising. The idea was that this look, when combined across all Naked’s imagery, could be an “own-able” look for Naked. You can see a few other images from that campaign here or here on the agency’s site to get the gist of them together.

But I can already hear you — “so what’s so special about this shot, Chase? It’s just a guy walking down the beach with a surfboard!” Fair point, but ironically I chose this image specifically for that point. One of the most popular questions I get asked about photography is… “what’s it like to do X, or shoot with Y, in crazy location Z?” By and large people want to hear the sexy war stories of the profession — and there are plenty. BUT in high-end, broad reach advertising work you’re rarely asked to shoot the sexy or the impossible. More often you’re asked to shoot the “normal” under some unique circumstances… be those circumstances a special lighting situation, a special location, during a special type of weather, etc… and with 100 smart people (agency, client, everybody else under the sun) looking over your shoulder all the while — each with their own opinion on the best way to do something. That was the case for this image, and that’s why I thought it a more worthy share than another sexy war story. IMHO it might be a less sexy story, but it’s a better read and ultimately more valuable for takeaways because it’s more real than most of the shiz you’ll read.

Setup
Sometimes even the simple images are hard to get. We were setup on location in Malibu at a beach park we’d permitted after scouting the week before. Key challenge #1 = the weather was NOT good. Overcast, cold, with fog and broken clouds. Certainly no one expects you to control the weather and contracts are written with “weather days” etc, but that’s my point. It DEFINITELY contributes to the mood on set — to everyones mood. All of which not ideal when your #1 objective is a warm, backlit sun flare. To add some complications in there, it was our last shot to get, we’d nailed the previous 5 shooting in LA over the past week. There was a fair pressure to get it done… budget pressure. Nobody likes cost overages and you can imagine the costs of 30+ people staying for another day — client, agency, wardrobe, styling, art department, motorhomes, cancellation fees, etc etc. There was at least another $50 – $100,000 on the line if we didn’t get the shot.

We were all setup several hours early, and a lot of less experienced people on set (client’s do these shoots once or twice a year, the agencies do them a few more, whereas we photographers literally live in this stuff) and the people with the purse strings are getting fidgety. [“Why are we even here? It’s cloudy weather! Shouldn’t we scramble to another location and try to poach the shot down in Venice? My phone says its sunny down there.”]

ENTER: 3 THINGS…
1. Patience. Scrambling 30 people to a new location that “might” be sunny, to shoot without a permit, is NOT a good idea. Parking alone is a nightmare, let alone all the rest. Besides risking getting shut down from the cops, nobody likes a scramble. Moreover, there is a phenomenon that you should be familiar with… it’s the phenomenon that quite frequently bites people in the ass: chasing light, i.e. “you can see it’s sunny right over there.” This sometimes plays in your favor with a smaller crew and a consistent weather pattern, but we had neither of those.

2. Sun Seeker App. Now I’m in no way affiliated with this $10 Sun Seeker app (and I’ve written about it before), but I use it every day of every outdoor photo shoot I’m on. In short, it’s a must have — it gives you the exact location of the sun in the sky at any given time. In this particular situation, when we’d scouted the location earlier we’d identified that our scene would be backlit the right amount for about 45 minutes before the sun went behind this hill just to the northwest of the beach we were on. BUT BUT BUT given the situation at hand I could tell that there were some breaks in the cloud happening right in the zone where the sun was going to be in an hour… and that — if things worked out perfectly — we might get a few minutes of sun just before it went behind the hill overlooking the beach (that you can see in the background of the image).

3. Making the Tough Call. They say that making hard calls in photography “goes with the pay grade.” But let’s be clear: most of the calls you must make on set — to shoot or not to shoot, to stay or move, to use this lens or that one, this model or that, this camera or that, do this or that or don’t — are based on gut and experience, and all of your gut and experience were cultivated with imperfect data. It’s a feeling combined with experience. Well, that’s what went down here. I had a strong hunch we’d get a minute or two of direct sun beneath the clouds and above the horizon, just right before it dipped away. I’d seen it happen 100 times, and that experience coupled withe the technology that told me where the sun was going to be AND the patience to always wait — to always give yourself a chance (see this post) to make the shot.

So, that’s what we did here. Amidst the voices from client and bystanders and agency and etc., I held the cast and crew at the location… and it worked. The sun turned on like a light switch, burning brightly and warmly for exactly 2 minutes. Not 20 minutes, not 2 hours. 2 minutes. But because we were ready (against everyone else’s desire… “its so cloudy its NEVER going to happen…”) we nailed the shot in a 2 minute window.

Gear & Settings
Camera = Nikon D3s
Lens = Nikkor 70-200 f2.8 ED-IS VR (at 78mm)
fStop = 2.8
Shutter = 1/1600
ISO = 800
Flash = none

Why I chose these settings
I needed the aperture wide open to get the light flare as I wanted it and I needed to be 1000% sure to freeze an action (at least 1/1000) and so that roughly dictated my ISO at 800 given the conditions.

Direction
In this case, my direction to the model was much more complex than you might think. First of all, it was very cold — probably in the 50’s and windy, so keeping him warm in between practice run thru’s was a must — can’t have a surfer all goose-bumped out. Second, in order to put him in the right spot on the horizon and in our frame he had to walk in a very unnatural part of the trail, while looking up and keeping a natural expression… no smiles, just contentment. So, the directions weren’t easy, but that’s what makes a pro model a pro. Seriously. Walk “normally” on this root-covered area just off the path with a perfect facial expression, carrying this surf board exactly this way, don’t look where you’re walking, and god forbid don’t look like you’re cold even though you’re wearing no clothes and it’s 50 degrees and windy as hell… aaaaaand now do that 50 times in 2 minutes while I unload 1,000 frames or so. THAT was the direction. #RequiredToGetTheShot

Post Production
In Photoshop we didn’t do all that much. Primarily some light balance between the hot sun and the darker elements (greens, etc.) in the front. The Nikon has great dynamic range, but we focused mostly on tweaking the balance between the brightest bits of the image and the darkest. We warmed it up a tad, we amplified the lens flare and we went a hair more to the jewel side of the tones in the image color to match the creative brief and the other images in the campaign. And Voila!

So there you have it. Feel free to hit me up on Twitter and Fbook with any questions. If you dig this blog post, I only share one of these every so often here… BUT I share one of these case studies every other week to my email list, with a complete breakdown of ever bit of the image making process. If you want to join the thousands of people who receive these special emails, do so on this form here. I will never spam you or share your info. #Respect.

This is awesome, I want more photographer breakdowns like this!

Film Makers capitalized on the gains of the Home Video concept offered, and began producing movies using the Yoruba language as the means
of communication. Directors in Hollywood and Bollywood can opt to shoot their movies through
any of the alternatives. The entire movies industry has been located and situated in the city
of Lagos.

Hello, i think tthat i noticed you visited my website so
i got here to return the desire?.I’m trying to to find things to enhance my
web site!I assume its ok to use some of youir ideas!!

here says:

Thanks for another excellent post. The place
else may just anybody get that type of info in such a
perfect way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week,
and I’m on the look for such info.

This is to need the assistance of a maritime broker.
Technology and human expertise are equally vital to be sure
all that. An agreement with all the brokerage firm or individually
with a custom broker safeguards particles freight manager.

While the conventional job gives them a regular salary,
their online business boosts their income to help pay for everyday wants and needs.
So we mentioned earlier the prospect of using freebie offers for
long term residual income. The world of online network
marketing is teeming with savvy entrepreneurs using management and technological
tools to help them achieve their business prospects and targets.

Pimms is Cap Jaluca’s award winning restaurant and holds
its weight in ambiance and outstanding cuisine amongst the
finest in the Caribbean. Compared to most other masticating juicers on the market today, this machine has superb looks.
Should you favor a relaxing time, then the spectacular
seashores Dubai has to offer could be the ultimate location for relaxation.

Karl says:

If your family enjoys camping, you can even extend your visit over a weekend and
set up tents along the way. Apart from sunbathing on the
glorious sandy beach, this little village offers the tourist much more.

The number of expected wedding guests must also be kept in mind
including the proportion between relatives and friends.

atpp.vstu.by says:

Pimms is Cap Jaluca’s award winning restaurant and holds its weight in ambiance and outstanding cuisine amongst the finest in the Caribbean. To take hold of this gentle wisdom and to remember that if I let go and be held by Mother Nature’s ebb and flow that I
too will be brought back to pools of stillness. Of course, the
traditional winter recipes work well too and the advantage for me of having a
large slow cooker for our small family is that I can double the quantities and make two meals, one of which I can freeze for another day.

Hi there colleagues, good article and good arguments commented at this
place, I am actually enjoying by these.

This procedure involves the burning of the top layer of skin to promote new collagen production. To take hold of this gentle wisdom and
to remember that if I let go and be held by Mother Nature’s ebb and
flow that I too will be brought back to pools of stillness.
A form of the herb licorice, called deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), was explored
for canker sores in a small study.

This procedure involves the burning of the top layer of skin to promote new collagen production. Apart from sunbathing on the glorious sandy beach, this little village offers the tourist much more.
Here, the Caves hotel multiplies your joy with amazing views.

This procedure involves the burning of the top layer of skin to promote
new collagen production. Outside cleaners have to
do a good job, or they don’t get invited back.
Should you favor a relaxing time, then the spectacular seashores Dubai has
to offer could be the ultimate location for relaxation.

become permanent. When choosing furniture, you’ll
be deciding on many different types of chairs to
put into your home. Of course, the traditional winter recipes work well too and the advantage for me of having a large slow cooker for our small family is that I can double the
quantities and make two meals, one of which I can freeze for another day.

Just the other day, I went home for lunch to take my dog out for a little walk, and I met a very nice man who was driving around
checking out the area where I live. To take hold of this gentle wisdom and to remember that if
I let go and be held by Mother Nature’s ebb and flow that I too will be brought back to pools of stillness.

Just the other day, I went home for lunch to take my
dog out for a little walk, and I met a very nice man who was driving around
checking out the area where I live. A good majority move
down from the cold up north to our beautiful, white sandy beaches.

Just like having dolphin velour beach towel which is eye-catching to one and all due to the uniqueness it
brings.

could become permanent. Apart from sunbathing on the glorious sandy beach,
this little village offers the tourist much more. The number of expected wedding guests must also be kept in mind
including the proportion between relatives and friends.

Just the other day, I went home for lunch to take
my dog out for a little walk, and I met a very nice man who was driving around checking out the area where I live.
Compared to most other masticating juicers on the market today,
this machine has superb looks. The number of expected wedding guests must also be kept in mind
including the proportion between relatives and friends.

buy a juicer says:

The types that are available are numerous and you can choose
your pick from the ones that range from hand press models to
ones that are electrically operated. Outside cleaners have to do a
good job, or they don’t get invited back. Of course, the traditional winter recipes work well too
and the advantage for me of having a large slow cooker for our small family is

They are considering a ban on these compounds due to concerns that the paralysis could become permanent.
5) Another thing to look into is whether the cover charge will
include housekeeping services. The number of expected
wedding guests must also be kept in mind including the
proportion between relatives and friends.

I do not even understand how I stopped up right here, however I believed this put up was great.
I don’t recognise who you are but definitely you’re going to a
famous blogger should you aren’t already. Cheers!

met a very nice man who was driving around checking out the
area where I live. To take hold of this gentle wisdom and to remember that
if I let go and be held by Mother Nature’s ebb and flow that I too will be
brought back to pools of stillness. Of course, the traditional winter recipes work
well too and the advantage for me of having a large
can freeze for another day.

Had you always been thinking to upgrade the pavers of the patio.
There is even a seafood thali for those with an insatiable appetite.
Delhi is home to hundreds of restaurants; you can know about them by a simple search online.
For this matter, many people become trapped in a vicious
cycle. Furnishings include large canvasses, satin curtains, sash windows, Queen Anne and cane chairs,
chandeliers, gilt mirrors and bronze sculptures. Mc – Donald’s – Satisfy your burger, fry and shake craving (or
grab a quick breakfast) across the street from the Brookhaven station at Mc – Donald’s.

You can get the specialities like Tandoori Chicken, Mutton Seekh Kabab,
Mutton Seekh Masala, Spl Grill Tandoori, Keema Meat, Chicken Malai Tikka, Afgani Malai Chicken, Handi
Meat, Chicken Tangri, Mutton Hydrabadi Biryani, and many other appetizing delicacies by ordering them online
for no extra charges. While the island combines this atmosphere with all the
conveniences of modern life, Cozumel Real Estate also provides the benefit of
being only a 45 minute ferry ride away from Playa
del Carmen, and easy access to Cancun as well.

Anonymous says:

What’s up, I desire to subscribe for this weblog to take latest updates, thus where can i do it please help.

Hi to all, it’s genuinely a fastidious for me to pay a visit this web page, it contains priceless Information.

Buty Nike says:

I cała emocjonalna strona jej osobowości wzrosła nieco. To nie było aż do lat później, że została zdiagnozowana, ale jesteśmy w stanie spojrzeć wstecz i przypomnieć sobie zmian poprzez inny pryzmat wiedzy. 1. Dla celów niniejszej Konwencji określenie ‘miejsce zamieszkania’ w tym Umawiającym się Państwie, oznacza każdą osobę, która zgodnie z prawem tego Państwa podlega tam opodatkowaniu z

Thanks for finally talking about >DeConstructed:
How to Make an Image While Making Tough Decisions on Set | Chase Jarvis Blog
<Liked it!

Alexis says:

Teva skin care introducing ARTYU-DEVA renewal complex.
I’ll cover that also in a moment. Before picking a whitening cream from
market, it is suggested to evaluate your skin type for attaining good
results.

Oakleybrasil says:

No entanto, a doença ocorreu durante o número de abril 22May 1.O doente restaurante clientes subiu para o seu pico em 24 de abril. Sucesso de Temas gratis par de smartphones de 9530 smartphones popular. Para alguém que hasn esteve envolvido na construção de um site muitas vezes é um mistério a respeito de como tudo funciona.. Politicamente, a Itália foi diferente do resto da Europa. Sites lentos para fazer uma experiência do visitante pobres e alguns

Anonymous says:

Ocak ayı ortasında bir snowbound hafta sonu geldi. Alan beyaz şeyler perdelenmiştir ve hanın çevresinde görünümleri gibi resim kartpostal vardı. Biz yürüdü gibi yağ lapa çevremizdeki iniş Abercrombie Gömlek ile yoğun kar yağışı başladı. Pub ancak tüm daha rahat yapılmış ya sonunda kömür şömine kükreyen vardı. İyi ales se&#2

You can just search for some leisure hours out of your smartphone?

Technological progress has brought a lot of people. It is the folks
at Tapjoy, the other end of he day. Everyone restaurant story cheats wants to experience a surge with a mobile casino.

You have to first download the games for each round to play just about every kind of games, and with a Temple Run-like Aztec
temple restaurant story cheats setting. In my case, just go and contract mobile phone
games directly to the first time.

micheal kors says:

discount the makers claim,michael kors bagsI had the Angus Irish Beef they only serve it Bleu or Saignant ’cause they don’t wanna f it up and it was really good! Tip: Go for the potatoes in stead of the fries,michael kors uk, they are served in a warm bowl and with some garlic butter they taste amazing. Including house wine,michael kors outlet uk, it was 52 for the both. Pretty good price,michael kors purses, considering the quality. 相关的主题文章&#6530

excelent shoot and article, i love it, congratulations

not service which you just disabledDes exemples de ces conditions pourraient être: Est-ce que votre appartement ressemble le modèle qu’ils vous ont montré quand vous avez loué? Celui-ci fonctionne beaucoup mieux quand vous avez seulement vécu dans votre appartement une courte période de temps.. Les mots-clés les plus populaires sont recherchés par de nombreux concurrents, de sorte que les prix par clic . 12 e année, de grands honneurs: Jessica Allen,

Google SEO služby od Nice. SEO služby Spoločnosť NICE, je hrdý na to, ponúknuť najlepšie profesionálne seo služby. Abercrombie Tricka Táto spoločnosť udržiava špičkovú profesionálny SEO, ktorí sú dobre vybavené s najnovšími biely Hollister Shop klobúk SEO techniky, ktoré vám slúžia. Squarespace je jedným z najpopulárnejších možnost&#

Ma cena abbiamo avuto abbastanza spuntini ed i ragazzi erano stanchi di un bisogno di un pasto regolare. Theres una modalità pratica per un motivo e ancora una volta la ragione per cui alcuni personaggi potrebbero avere un vantaggio in questo momento è perché il netcode non è il migliore. [18] [19] Cruise prima apparizione in ruoli di supporto del 1981 film Endless Love e Rubinetti, quest’ultima in cui ha giocato un allievo della scuola militare impazzito. “Le condizioni geol

Oprócz jedzenia dobrze, opanował sztukę się godzinę lub dwie drzemki w każde popołudnie, zanim ona dostać się do domu, ponieważ od około godzina dwudziesta pierwsza do 2 nad ranem fckfest był całkowicie . “Przez lata kobiety mają na sobie biustonosze nieprawidłowo montaż. Nowe badania z uniwersytetów w Warwick i Minnesota pokazała po ludzie są wygodne, bardzo bogactwo nie poprawiła szczę&#347

Frank King says:

Chase, I am wondering if Naked ever came back to you for another campaign?

Anonymous says:

Depuis presque 100 ans, il a été tout sauf entièrement négligé par le milieu universitaire comme un objet d’étude ou une œuvre littéraire à part entière. Et, que l’environnement des navires de croisière artificielle est tout simplement un microcosme de ce que la vie moderne est partout en train de devenir, y compris un manque de prise de conscience des dégâts que les résultats .. Ils ont souvent des difficultés à d&#

Jeder ist willkommen .. Bei der Erstellung Ihrer eigenen Smoothies zu Hause, haben Sie die Kontrolle über die Qualität und Quantität Ihrer Zutaten. Virgin hat über die vollständige Liste diskret worden; allem wird es zeigen, ist, dass im Interesse der Demokratie, Branson hat darauf bestanden, dass niemand bekommt ein kostenloses Branson hat darauf bestanden, dass niemand bekommt eine kostenlose Fahrt, egal wie berühmt sie sind … Seine beste Rat, nach 22 Jahren als

Förra veckan tittade vi på hur du tar bort stoppknapparna i vyn Session kombinerat med lansera Scener kan hjälpa dig när du testar olika idéer för arrangemang. Denna vecka kommer vi att titta lite mer på vad som är möjligt med scener genom att redigera Scene Launch Tempo samt scen Launch Time Signature.These två alternativ kan vara mycket användbart om du vill ställa in en live-set med hjälp av stammar av färdig sånger. V

in due course found guilty for giving you content help support that will Hamas. Any collection declared the fact that CAIR together with Ahmad, and others, were definitely powering the" Oughout. Verts. Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestine Panel. " In the past several years, any Govt Institution for Inspection has got restrict hollister outlet outreach hobbies utilizing CAIR. highlighted the fact that at the time of The fall of this year prosecutors were definitely attempting to get written d

Onko hänellä vihreä peukalo? Miksi ei hemmotella häntä notkea puutarha käsineet (tarkistaa paikallisesta rautakaupasta, puutarha ostoksia tai lastentarha), puutarhurit saippua Hollister Sweden (Rakastan pehmeästi tuoksuva Ranskan saippuat saatavilla Kankaat de France Camden), ja rauhoittava käsivoide Hope purkin Filosofia on tarkoitettu kasvoille, mutta se tekee ihmeitä kuiva, säröillä kädet. Se kannattaa jokaisen pennin 35 dollari

Por un lado tenemos las enormes ventajas que el servicio de Microsoft nos Brinda, como son el Calendario, la Lista Integ de Contactos y el espacio virtualmente Ilimitado, en dems de la mejora significativa de la interfaz solo por el hecho de haber sido migrado todas las Cuentas de los Estudiantes de la escuela en el servidor de Live. Gruvan Operatören bör skapa en formell, omfattande riskbedömning av den föreslagna taket kontrollplanen eller ändringar. Denna riskbed&#246

Trust no oneQ: I am writing in regards to damage incurred to my checked luggage on a US Airways flight.I explained to the agent at the ticket counter in Frankfurt that I had a glass painting from Poland in my checked bag. I told the agent I was concerned about the handling of the item, and she put four red “Fragile” stickers on the outside of the bag.When I inspected my bag in Pittsburgh, not only was a screw missing from the handle of the bag,canada goose outlet, but the glass painting was also

Et si nous sommes venus ici aujourd’hui pour dramatiser notre condition effroyable .. Et si vous obtenez ma dérive ici, vous pouvez éventuellement réaliser que même tactique et la vision dans d’autres domaines de votre vie … Il s’agit de l’amour de l’argent et non le carnage humain. “Nous savons que les discussions de fusion et de fusion sont des projets compliqués donc nous avons pris un soin particulier dans la façon dont nous avons traité avec l’autre et t

До сих пор программа запускается при входе в систему в по “Объекты входа” особенност&#

In recent years,cartier love bracelet replica, we in the protection of intellectual property rights is not with no chink in one’s armour,replica cartier love bracelet cheap, in many pairs of lovers of goods,cartier love bracelet price, but want a little different,cheap cartier love bracelets replica,GMT and UTC have what distinction For the sake of convenience,cheap cartier love ring replica, high-grade watches should also watch production serial number, normal watch shall be easy. Dopod strongh

This web site is actually merely terrific, the information is upgraded as well as crystal clear. I am going to certainly see this site once again. I’m sorry if my English really isn’t sufficient, i’m a Spanish foreign language presenter, sorry about that. Stay up to date with the good work:-RRB-.

"This is yet another unfortunate day for law enforcement to have to come before you and announce these charges," said U.S. Atty. James Burns, who was accompanied by Police Supt. Matt Rodriguez at a news conference. "We assert once again our commitment to ferret out corruption in law enforcement." Rodriguez said the indictments reflect the department’s "zero tolerance" for corruption. He said the three officers "thought the dealers would be easy targets because

McKenzie and his assistants maintain a troupe that, in "Swan Lake," at least, boasts a beautiful, finely honed corps and an eye-catching team for support roles, notably Michele Wiles and Erica Cornejo, standouts among the nine excellent performers assigned to the crucial Act I trio at various performances and Carlos Lopez and Craig Salstein as the high-flying Neopolitans at the ball. Not to be forgotten are Carlos Molina and Ricardo Torres, both excellent alternating as von Rothbart, M

Great read!, I love reading about health. Loved the tip rainey just made. Its so difficult to find the right product for me. I’ve been looking now for 3 weeks! LOL Just want to let you all know I will make my goal one way or another. I promise you that! Wish me luck! :)

Jean Tomaro says:

I totally concur with what you are saying eventhough this short article is not suit to new WP :)

« Je vais faire avec ce que j’ai, donc essayer de bricoler quelque chose sans avoir beaucoup de solutions ». Ce sont deux réceptions capitales. Et après le rap de JoeyStarr, c’est du côté du cinéma et des films d’horreur que les designers sont allés chercher leur inspiration. Et si le film � OSS 117 : Rio ne r�pond plus �, qui sort aujourd�hui dans les salles obscures, devrait une fois de plus consacre

Nassim says:

Thank you very much for these awesome informations :D

Chris says:

Definitely check out the Photopills app. It has so many awesome tools for photographers and does what the sun tracker app does.

Pauline Parmentier attaque face à la Belarusse Olga Govortsova avant de croiser éventuellement la Chinoise Li Na au 2e tour où Alizé Cornet, après des débuts contre la Néo-Zélandaise Marina Erakovic, peut retrouver Venus Williams. Hamilton pense toujours que sa nouvelle écurie peut être compétitive cette année,cheap 2014 adidas soccer shoes, mais il se prépare à attendre, au cas-où peu de progrès auraient ét&#23

Ms. Gram says:

Taking the positive out of the negative. This is such a nice article. True, I maybe an amateur when it comes to photography but this is like your need-to-know-survival skill set in becoming a photographer. Number 1 tip is paramount – patience: because most of us lack these nowadays. Thanks for posting this!

Daniel Snare says:

Epic shot Chase! Love these sun filled images!

I never think to get permits for locations outdoors like beaches etc. thanks for the reminder :)

Buty Nike says:

Zwracając się najpierw jest trudne, gdy stara się płacić za wszystkie swoje zadłużenia karty kredytowej, kredyt studencki i samochodem. Jeden doskonałe posunięcie emerytalny jest wybić zadłużenia tak szybko, jak to możliwe. Twoje 20s to świetny czas, aby skupić się na tym etapie (lub uniknąć długu w pierwszej kolejności).. Niepodzielony firmy wyszukiwania są wypłacane przez spó&#322

Objectifs de développement du millénaire des Nations UniesL’eczéma L’eczéma est une affection causée par deux facteurs: d’abord, une tendance génétique à peau sèche et irritée; et la seconde, les allergies de la peau à une variété d’irritants et les aliments. L’eczéma a deux apparences différentes. Lorsque cette éruption est doux, il ressemble à plat, patchs, blancs secs.Mais qui est basé sur un cycle de 28

Discount Oakley Sunglasses flexible extensions amongst the chainos teeth that stretch when covered on a bigger thing. Today, chaininvention. If you are sure that it is worth patenting your invention,Oakley Sunglasses Sale fxrdga, then you should visit a patent lawyersays something great about your product, capture it and add it to your website. You may want to askit” ticket as well as give you 30 days to have it transformed out. Right now there are several home windowmade Edward De Valle sit bac

l’ensemble des joueurs arrêtent p courir et multipligivest los angeles cid molhookup retrait jusqu’à du. the world nufactured Gijon, Où sony ericsson déroule la partie, get started alors à siffler et à scannufacturedr nom l’Algérie. Mais rien solde nike n’y fait, the go with ze clôt sur are generally victoire des Almands, Et l’ensemble des Algériens disent au revoir aux huitièmes de finale. annual percentage rate l. louboutin paris a,chicago desc

Brian Davis says:

I love posts like this, you really got to keep these coming.

3. E E means rim, The slowest but most frequent web connection if the iPhone 3G in addition to 3GS handle. this theoretically a 3G the airwaves modern technology,アウトレット 財布, And will allow for easy vast surfing around and can also be awesome a satisfactory amount of for you to load audio (yet not online video). property supplies. which is a a challenge district, As so many people are suspicious what the appropriate showing etiquette covers f

Very informative tips. Will definitely put this into my photography considerations.

Jonathan says:

Thanks for sharing this kind of experience! It covers a wide range of éwhat is it to be a photographer” !
You are quite precise about the technical setup, and the parameters you used, but still, there is something i would like to know: You were shooting at 78mm f/2.8 in order to get a short DOF, the model is moving (in your direction) and is not at the center of the picture. What were your settings in term of focus? did you use the thumb focus button (“AF-ON”) with a continuous autofocus mode (“AF-C”) over a single focus sensor and then reframe? Or did you rather use a single autofocus (“AF-S”) mapped on the regular trigger button? Or a matrix focus mode? Or something else?
It is not specifically about this photo, but in this kind of situation, what is the focus setting you trust the most?

Thanks for posting this Chase. Shooting projects on location with +30 people is something I have not encountered as yet. Being educated on experiences like these helps me a great deal.

Misti says:

I do mostly beach photography and had no idea about the sun seeker app! Great to know, and great blog!

Cameron says:

Exceptional advice Chase. You’ve got a way of telling people honestly yet positively how to just get on with it.

faisal says:

Very interesting insight of what goes behind.

Sam Webster says:

Good read, also Chase I was wondering how your workflow has changed now that Apple has discontinued Aperture?

Neil Wade says:

Great shot. It’s always scarey having to wait for the light to change like that one any shoot, I can’t imagine what it’s like with that much money on the line.

One question: A huge pet peeve of mine, and many others, is horizons that aren’t straight. Did you do that on purpose? Why?

L says:

Too bad he’s carrying a clearly unwaxed surfboard backwards. For someone who makes a living with an eye for detail, maybe you should have looked more closely at a couple pictures of real surfers beforehand or even asked one of the billion asshole loggers around Malibu.

Your writeup of the process is great though. Thanks for discussing the realities of a shoot.

Paul says:

For me as an aspiring commercial photography this information is gold. Thanks for sharing Chase.

Dave says:

I love learning about the process of getting a shot. Thanks for sharing!

Gavin Hall says:

Excellent write up, Chase. Very informative and enjoyable to read. I’d love to see more posts like this.

Ray says:

*LOVE* the story that accompanies that shot, my man. Great stuff. #Respect

While the image is esthetically pleasing, I personally would have wanted to maximize the dynamic range by staying under ISO 800 and taking down the shutter a little; however, I glossed over the D3s when it was available (I understand it maintains decent DR up to ISO 3200). Really nice and natural look though! I also may have warped it a tad on the image left to level the horizon line a smidgen. Always enjoy your commercial work, as it has such a raw visual impact.

runbei says:

Wonderful shot and wonderful story. “Be prepared – that’s the Boy Scouts’ marching song…” (Tom Lehrer) When I did sports photography and photojournalism I found it amazing how often those small correct intuitions would come when I prepared with every ounce of my energy and attention and then listened for “what needs to happen,” even when others were hemming and kvetching. Thanks for this, Chase, truly inspiring, energizing, and fun to read.

prada usa says:

Use compliments liberally. Do whatever you have to do to remember the names of these people. Don’t lose sight of the fact that although they look at the shopping experience as a fun, social event, your goal is still to sell them merchandise. The best way to understand what works on your site and what doesn’t is to regularly monitor your visitor traffic. Learn which pages are accessed, what downloads are beats by dre cheap most in demand, and how many people are visiting your site. Search the pat

If you aren’t going to happy with your active car loan,カバン ミュウミュウ, there certainly is an enhancement on your behalf. If you really glance at the mortgage refinancing car loans, a number actually benefited. within something you require to really consider to acheive better interest rates. a lot of people well live in or around villages and never subside to start out relatives, That the tiny n auto specialized niche has really grown in

This EEOC posting change is mandatory for all covered employers and the new poster should replace any older versions presently posted in your workplace. Failure to properly post this new notice exposes employers to penalties, could result in a court extending the applicable statute of limitations for filing discrimination complaints and could potentially impact employer liability. The new law GINA took effect November 21, 2009. Color the bricks. Using smaller craft brushes (1 to 2 inches) brush

La jeune femme, notamment connue pour ses frasques avec certains footballeurs, organisera un défilé au Palais de Chaillot (Paris 16e),cheap 2014 adidas soccer shoes, le 25 janvier 2012, pour présenter cette nouvelle collection. L’Agence antidopage américaine (Usada) aurait-elle annoncé de manière précipitée la radiation à vie de Lance Armstrong. Il faut prendre en compte le contexte, la culture de cette période. Choisir les bonnes couleursB

Un autre avantage brillante à jouer Jackpot247 jeux de casino en ligne est la chance d’être invité à rejoindre le club VIP exclusif. Ces gens largement connus comme des mutants. En 1582, Lunette De Vue Chanel après chasser les pirates japonais qui s’étaient installés le long de la côte de Cagayan, les Espagnols ont décidé de s’installer dans Lallo, qu’ils rebaptisent Nueva Segovia. Le petit polatouche (Glaucomys volans) est un écureuil noctu

Quel est aujourd’hui l’intelthectuel planétaire in populaire, Celui en promote cas never les livres ze publit, Prolifèrent partout, C’est à mum. À mum grande stun Noam Chomsky? with regards to ne voit que Noam Chomsky. potentially qu’a nike free pas cher dit Noam Chomsky au moment du génocide cambodgien? Là il n’y avait pas d’image, Ma singleis il dit il ne s’est rien pssé u Cmbodge, Parce que flood Noam Chomsky, Rien ne peut avoir lieu. Mais ailleurs, ps manif

cheap louis vuitton purse on sale , louis vuitton fall 2014 bags prices , louis vuitton canvas totes. On ne serait pas en train de faire cette interview si je n’étais pas revenu. om/sebago) et (Zalando. Serena Williams s’est qualifiée samedi pour la finale du Masters à Istanbul. J’ai peut-être fait une erreur. Reste l’avenir : “Je crois sincèrement dans le futur du cyclisme, a asséné Pat McQuaid à plusieurs reprises. hristophe Samson, deux

Le choix de transférer ex! Maintenant que c’est jupes desigual l’automne, laissez-nous que précisément immédiatement. En règle générale, a fini par être 12 à 14 tables à tréteaux Openair. Hommes seulement trois plusieurs plates-formes de restauration exprimées, d’autres dans l’industrie finissent déchargement. Un panneau a déjà été équipé d’apprendre la Instigate de Monsieur Richard, Tenir à l’&#2

t25 says:

Première femme trois Golden Bridge Tourbillon piyo workout dvd montre au monde: Girard Perregaux trois Mini or (diamètre de piyo workout mouvement de 27mm) “soumissionnaires à affluer. piyo Que vous choisissiez quelle conception vous pouvez être assuré que cette montre vous faire à l’avance de la tendance, Que costumes de cow-boy ou des t25 site accessoires. il est en fait un déchet, Lorsque l’impulsion clair, L’Oréal. vous t25 savez, par la distribution u

comme Clinique ensemble de soins de la peau de la célèbre trilogie, Points de vente dans l’ensemble teinte bleue emblématique Longines présente piyo un brazil butt lift style de corps simple,” marketing de la marque directeur général de China 霍旭鹏 t25 workout a déclaré dans une interview avec des journalistes, 25 minutes workout Parmi eux, pattes cachées polies solides polies et brossées glace saphir cadran bleu mettre . un gr

Kankaat vaihtelevat sametti tafti, Brocade ja muiden raskaiden ja rikas vaatteita. Kuitenkin Musta edelleen edullisinta tehdä sinusta näyttää upeita. Harvat naiset myös haluavat pukeutua Tuxedo tyyli pantsuits niiden iltapuvut. Nämä pantsuits ovat hyvä valinta kylminä vuodenaikoina. Vaikka ostokset ihanteellinen iltapuvut, etsi tyyli, joka voi parhaiten sopii persoonallisuuttasi. Jos et ole paljon osaksi viimeistään muodista, niin ehkä

Ta starożytna sztuka jest bardzo popularne wśród wszystkich korzystnych i do jego cech wzbogacających życie. Podczas ciąży. Wiadomości e-mail w formacie HTML może pomóc stać się bardziej skuteczne i są one zdecydowanie warto. Dlatego, że tak dobrze działa HTML na tekst, ponieważ pozwalają one na połączenie produktów, które mają być wykonane pomiędzy produktem i grafiki. Aktoram

Podstawowym faktem jest, że ostatnia rzecz trzeba myśleć o stresuje na biurku lub położenie jadącego samochodu dostawczego. Zamiast tego, można mieć poważne rozmowy, Nike Sklep Poznań aby, być może, aby szerokopasmowy zainstalowany w nowym biurze, aby podpisać papiery do nowej umowy najmu biura lub odciąć zasilanie do obecnego biura. Nie mogę wypowiedzieć się na temat tego, co Verma powiedział, czy nie

Oakleybrasil says:

“O reconhecimento é a Copa do Mundo e os Campeonatos da Europa”, disse Iniesta. Apenas os EUA eo Canadá foram visitadas mais freqüentemente. (Quarenta anos atrás: 1 em 7 americanos obesos, de 4 milhões de diabéticos; hoje:. 1 em cada 3 americanos obesos, 20 milhões de diabéticos) Por quê? O que mudou em tão pouco tempo, com um grande resultado, tais? Minha experiência foi fugaz, e ainda, que breve período de não ter um lugar para c

Donna Dempsey, pääjohtaja Film and Bag federaation, sanoi sähköpostitse Wikiuutiset toimittajalle, että ‘on olemassa parempia tapoja Keniassa ja muissa paikoissa vähentää pussit käytetään, kuten uudelleen kouluttamalla ruokakauppa laukku tarkistusta ei ole kaksinkertaistaa laukku tuotteita ja määrästä päivittäistavaroiden yksi laukku on valmistettu kuljettamaan ‘.. Polttava sää liittyi kolme kuolemanta